Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Jason Isbell Spotify presale code

Solved!

Jason Isbell Spotify presale code

Does anybody have the presale code for Jason Isbell tickets that go on sale tomorrow?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I got a code sent to me the last time he went on tour, saying I was in the top 10% of listeners.  It didn't come until like 6 hours after the tickets went on sale though, which at that point was totally useless.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Marked as solution

Try cumberlandgap

View solution in original post

47 Replies

Hey @Kedrico! Welcome to the community!

Pre-sale codes are sent to people who listen to an artist a lot according to Spotify's streaming data. If you haven't received a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you are not eligible for this one. You can read more about pre-sale codes on this page! Let me know if there's anything else!

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

What justifies"a lot". My boyfriend and I listen to Jason Isbell on Spotify almost every day either by direclty going ot his page or listening to him on playlists we have made. I never got an email. 

Right- id be surprised if there were more than a handful of people in my region who have listened to more Isbell than me over the past year.

I got a presale code to Run the Jewels and not for Jason Isbell. Jason Isbell is in my top played artists and says I'm in the 1% of listeners. Why's that?

Makes no sense. I'm a REAL Isbell fan so I own everything he's ever put out, so there's no need for me to stream it constantly on Spotify. 

Someone please post the code so us true fans can get tickets.

I call BS on this too... can't imagine that there are many others listening to Isbell more than my wife and I. Weak.

Definite BS!  Presale starts in 1-1/2 hours, anyone have info on a presale code? This Isbell fan would be greatly appreciative!

Living in the middle of Wisconsin, how does Spotify know that I want to see him in St. Paul vs. Chicago? Poor feature.

Anyone have any luck on the presale code? Starts in about 20 minutes. Not sure how Spotify determines who to send the codes to as that is all I listen to and didn't get a code. 

Can someone please post the code if possible?  I listen to the guy 24 hours a day, if I'm not eligible then no one could be...c'mon Spotify, fix your algorithms 

Marked as solution

I got a code sent to me the last time he went on tour, saying I was in the top 10% of listeners.  It didn't come until like 6 hours after the tickets went on sale though, which at that point was totally useless.

What was the code

Guess I'll have to buy my tickets from a Spotify scalper who bought up all the tickets on presale day. What a screwed up system. Thanks Spotify.

24Frames - doesn't work this time around

I bet the algorithm played not to Jason Isbell listeners but specifically Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit listeners.

If you search for his upcoming concerts on Spotify it does not even list the one in Asheville.  Very disappointed.

Marked as solution

NASHVILLE

Is this the code?

it worked for us.

Suggested posts