Jason Isbell Spotify presale code

Solved!
Highlighted

Jason Isbell Spotify presale code

Kedrico
Regular
Does anybody have the presale code for Jason Isbell tickets that go on sale tomorrow?
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Jason Isbell Spotify presale code

stmico
Casual Listener

I got a code sent to me the last time he went on tour, saying I was in the top 10% of listeners.  It didn't come until like 6 hours after the tickets went on sale though, which at that point was totally useless.

Solution!

coffeeditor1976
Casual Listener
NASHVILLE
Solution!

Kedrico
Regular
Try cumberlandgap
47 Replies

Huib
Community Legend

Hey @Kedrico! Welcome to the community!

Pre-sale codes are sent to people who listen to an artist a lot according to Spotify's streaming data. If you haven't received a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you are not eligible for this one. You can read more about pre-sale codes on this page! Let me know if there's anything else!

Take care! :)

jmclaughl3

What justifies"a lot". My boyfriend and I listen to Jason Isbell on Spotify almost every day either by direclty going ot his page or listening to him on playlists we have made. I never got an email. 

Kedrico
Regular
Right- id be surprised if there were more than a handful of people in my region who have listened to more Isbell than me over the past year.

jeffprevidi
Regular

I got a presale code to Run the Jewels and not for Jason Isbell. Jason Isbell is in my top played artists and says I'm in the 1% of listeners. Why's that?

chuckamuck
Casual Listener

Makes no sense. I'm a REAL Isbell fan so I own everything he's ever put out, so there's no need for me to stream it constantly on Spotify. 

Someone please post the code so us true fans can get tickets.

rdeantonio

I call BS on this too... can't imagine that there are many others listening to Isbell more than my wife and I. Weak.

clarkie02360
Casual Listener

Definite BS!  Presale starts in 1-1/2 hours, anyone have info on a presale code? This Isbell fan would be greatly appreciative!

jkwill10

Living in the middle of Wisconsin, how does Spotify know that I want to see him in St. Paul vs. Chicago? Poor feature.

blarsen1

Anyone have any luck on the presale code? Starts in about 20 minutes. Not sure how Spotify determines who to send the codes to as that is all I listen to and didn't get a code. 

SUGGESTED POSTS