Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

K-pop missing

K-pop missing

Recently (last two weeks or so) so many k-pop tracks have been completely removed from Spotify. T-ara, Girls Generation etc. I'm guessing this the result of licence grudge with the record labels. I subscribe to Spotify largely because of their initial great coverage on k-pop, so I hope this is resolved as soon as possible.

Anyone else affected is welcome to /sign to raise awareness 🙂

28 Replies

I just made a premium account. Not happy.

Here in Brazil we don't have all the GG songs. I just wanna to listen Oh! Run **bleep** Run and all the kpop classics. =( 

I love BoA but there's just the japanese songs. Even JYP has been released all the artits y SM can do that? 

I’m switching to YouTube music. I’m done with Spotify. Multi billion dollar company and they can’t buy a few record deals. Apple Music has it. YouTube music has it.

Hi, Spotify recently has added new artists and their songs like TWICE and GOT7.

Happy Listening!

BoA korean albums like "hurricane venus" and the best GG, Miss A, Wonder Girls, Rainbow, BEG still not available. What is the point to let just some of them? They don't see that all these artists introduce kpop around the world and the old songs are the best. 

Abracadabra from BEG was removed, some japaneses songs from GG as well. This is unfair. =( 

Hurricane venus its available right now!!! Anda breath, of miss A

I found specific albums completely missing. If out of 50 songs in the playlist only 5 can be played they are basically useless

IU's album Last Fantasy, including "You & I" is not yet released on here, it is currently available on a couple of services.

It is one of my fave and a reason why I'm a UAENA, so with this one missing will be a big miss for IU's discography.

I love me some kpop also jpop

Suggested posts