Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

LIKED SONGS/ARTIST/ALBUMS

LIKED SONGS/ARTIST/ALBUMS

I have the premium account on my Galaxy 9S+. at one time all of my liked songs showed up in the Artist category.  even if I had just one liked song the Artist still showed up in the Artist category. I have nearly 2800 songs liked/saved and some artist I have multiple songs liked/saved. now I don't have near the artist showing in the Artist category anymore and sometimes I prefer to search there instead of my liked songs. sometimes once I do a search for a particular artist it will show back up in the Artist category and sometimes it will not. am I doing something wrong here. I'm 60 and not super tech savvy!  thanks for any help!

1 Reply

Hi there @zwalls01,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

When you head to the Artists section in Your Library, you'll find all the artists you're following and the songs you've liked of each artist. If you're not seeing the artists you used to follow, try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in, and make sure to log in to the correct account.

If this behavior persists, could you send us a couple of screenshots so we can take a better look at how it's showing on your end? You can attach them to your next reply by tapping on the camera icon in the post editor.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts