Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

MacOS Desktop Lyrics

Solved!

MacOS Desktop Lyrics

Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

MacBook Pro 2017

Operating System

macOS Big Sur 11.2.3

My Question or Issue

So right now I have the Spotify version 1.1.55.498.gf9a83c60 and whenever I try to show the lyrics of any song it pops up a message where it says it’s unavailable or that they don’t know the lyrics. Hope you can fix it guys!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again @rayandradev and @MadelBerlin,

Thank you for your replies.

Can you do this twice: log out > close the app > log back in as this may activate the feature for you.

We also have an ongoing issue about this. You can find it here. If the troubleshooting that's mentioned above doesn't work we suggest that you head over to the ongoing issue and leave the information that's being asked for in the thread, leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @rayandradev,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Have you been able to see lyrics before?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

I’ve already try that, and it stills popping that thing. And yes, I have been able to see the lyrics before hahaha

Hi,

I actually have the same issue. The app doesn't show any lyrics. Even the most common songs always show no lyrics available. I have tried the basic troubleshooting steps but still the same issue. I have a Macbook Air. Is this a system thing? Or a bug. I hope this gets fixed immediately since I have Premium.

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 4.20.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 4.20.04 PM.png
Marked as solution

Hey again @rayandradev and @MadelBerlin,

Thank you for your replies.

Can you do this twice: log out > close the app > log back in as this may activate the feature for you.

We also have an ongoing issue about this. You can find it here. If the troubleshooting that's mentioned above doesn't work we suggest that you head over to the ongoing issue and leave the information that's being asked for in the thread, leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

Suggested posts