Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Mixes of the day are not updated

Mixes of the day are not updated

The mixes of the day have not been updated for more than 2 days. What to do?
8 Replies

Hello there @chester575 

What device and operating system are you using?
I would check if the Daily Mixes are updated or at least looking different on another device. If you're using desktop, you can check the web client.

If you do find them different between clients, then it's time to reinstall your Spotify app. For best results do a clean reinstall. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello. I use Spotify on a Xiaomi smartphone, version MIUI 13.0.1, version Android 12. I also use the application on a laptop, operating system Windows 10 Home. The daily playlists are the same on both devices and have not been updated. Please tell me, after a clean reinstall, will all subscriptions, saved playlists and albums be saved?

The same for the web version.

@chester575

Hey there, Welcome to the Community!! 😉

thanks for responding to the community

If the mixes of the day have not been updated for more than two days, you should try restarting the app, or reinstalling the app. If that doesn't work, you can try submitting feedback to the Spotify Support Team through the app or through their website. This can help them identify and resolve the issue,but The Mixes of the Day are updated once a day and are only available on the mobile app. Unfortunately, they are not available on iOS devices. You can find the Mixes of the Day on the Android version of Spotify.

If this does not help,you can follow @Sebasty instructions

-𝓑𝓪𝔂𝓔𝓬𝓱𝓸0

My smartphone has Android operating system. And the mixes of the day were updated everywhere. in the application on the phone, in the application on the laptop and in the web version. Restarting and reinstalling didn't help.

What instruction are you talking about?

@Sebasty

@chester575

Hey there, Welcome to the Community!! 😉

here let me rephrase my instructions:

1. Log into your Spotify account.

2. Go to the Discover tab and select the Mixes of the Day section.

3. Look for the Refresh button in the top right corner of the page.

4. Click on it to update the Mixes of the Day.

5. If the Refresh button is not available, try restarting the app or try refreshing the page.

6. If the Refresh button still does not appear, contact Spotify Support for assistance.

-𝓑𝓪𝔂𝓔𝓬𝓱𝓸0 (copy this to go to my spotify)

Suggested posts