Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

More Classic Music

More Classic Music

This isn't a question, as much it is a comment. Although Spotify's algorithm system works perfect for me. Interms of playlist, I really do think that spotify neglects the classi music category. We sooooooo lack music culture nowadays, it it would really be nice to see Spotify pay more attention to that, as you do braking your neck putting together a hiphop list.

5 Replies

Hello there!

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info. Note you can also download those tracks and stram them as local files on Spotify (more info in the image below).

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Local_Files_Facebook.png

@Jose_M

I really hate these robot responses. You really didn't understand my post.

Hello!

Apologies if my last response wasn't helpful. I'd recommend checking out the "Classical" section in "Browse" (mobile) or "Genres and moods" (desktop) for classical playlists and songs. If you'd like Spotify to promote this type of music more often, I'd recommend you start a new idea in our Community Ideas Exchange. That'll allow users and Community Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

@Jose_M

My original post was not a request for help.

Hello there,

If your post wasn't a help request but an idea or just some feedback, I'd encourage you to start a new idea in our Community Ideas Exchange. That's the easiest way for your feedback to reach the internal teams 🙂

Have a nice day.

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts