Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

More KPOP!

More KPOP!

Hey!

I looooove that you have added some KPOP finally! ;D

I guess its still in progress but it would be great if you could add even more 😛 Like for example: FT Island, G-Dragon, Sistar, KARA and SuperJunior. 

You can find new artists every week in different KPOP weekly charts, like for example the MNET Countdown.

I hope this info will be taken into account when you're looking for new music, I can guarantee you that there are more people than me that wants more KPOP music 🙂

Thanks!

21 Replies

It looks like it's only this one song (Gangnam Style) that was added due to its popularity. It was not added by Spotify, but it was done by Universal Music, which is a major label that owns the Korean label where PSY is signed.

The only way they'll get more Kpop is actually launching service in South Korea.

I really want more KPop and JPop added There are some KPop already like; Beast, Hyuna, Girls Generation, and G.Na just to name a few.

There are more KPOP songs there if you just search. I'v been listening to few songs.. Search K-POP artists via Google and then search from Spotify with their names... You find more to your liking. Not all are like Gangnam Style)

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Yes, we need more K-pop. 

Well I got good news, it looks like we could see more K-pop according to this newspaper from Korea.  So I'm hoping to see a lot more K-pop after this deal is done.

want more KPOP! Like TEEN TOP OMG I LOVE TEEN TOP! ❤️ or more 100% sistar G Dragon or at least put more then just one album on the list like girls generation only has "The Boys" album I would love that! :d

I APPROVE.jpg

@Teentopangel wrote:

want more KPOP! Like TEEN TOP OMG I LOVE TEEN TOP! ❤️ or more 100% sistar G Dragon or at least put more then just one album on the list like girls generation only has "The Boys" album I would love that! :d

Agreed with you, K-pop is getting more popular and this link could be good news:

http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2967799&cloc=joongangdaily%7Cho...

MOAR KPOP!!!!

Spotify has only one of their albums available. And I'm sure their 2012 album "I Got A Boy" which reached No. 1 all over the world is definitely available. Just a recommendation that the spotify music providers should check in on that album. Would generate a lot more listeners to the service if that album and more KPop albums were available.

This was SNSD's ( aka Girls' Generation) 2012 album. It should made readily available as soon as possible. Contact the label and the album should be on there. That's exactly what happened with Rihanna's "Unapologetic" album.

I really wish you would add CNBlue and FT Island!!! Also I would love it if you added the song Run Devil Run by Girls Generation.

Yessss, add more K-pop albums 😄

Also more k-drama OSTs 🙂

Me gusta el K- Pop

Hi, can you check my post? https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Desktop-Music-More-KPOP/idi-p/1385744 we need more kpop on spotify! hope you see this!

Yes, yes, yes! I actually stopped using spotify because they only had any decent U.S. song titles and that was 4 years ago, opting to just use Youtube. I got an email recently this year seeing some of the "less well-known" bands that don't include Big Bang or 2NE1 or 4Minute and I was rather surprised. Hoping to see more. Very very pleased with the recent expansion. I just hope they fix the incorrector incomplete titles!

Can we have Twice? they're a pretty popular kpop group now and i've been waiting forever for spotify to add them in. I see I.O.I and Blackpink, which are also pretty new, so why no Twice?

Hey! I listen to Kpop too!

Spotify finally made a category specially for Kpop and there has been a lot of new realeases available such as BTS, EXO and more!

You can go to this link(:

https://open.spotify.com/category/kpop

I really love vixx so much and I really want spotify to add more albums, like boy's record, voodoo doll, eternity, and their japan album depend on me and Hanakaze PLZ. I really hope that spotify would add this

Thank You

Suggested posts