More KPOP!

Highlighted

Re: More KPOP!

Music Fan
This was SNSD's ( aka Girls' Generation) 2012 album. It should made readily available as soon as possible. Contact the label and the album should be on there. That's exactly what happened with Rihanna's "Unapologetic" album.
Highlighted

I really wish you would add CNBlue and FT Island!!! Also I would love it if you added the song Run Devil Run by Girls Generation.

Yessss, add more K-pop albums 😄

Also more k-drama OSTs 🙂

Highlighted

Me gusta el K- Pop
Highlighted

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi, can you check my post? https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Desktop-Music-More-KPOP/idi-p/1385744 we need more kpop on spotify! hope you see this!

Highlighted

Yes, yes, yes! I actually stopped using spotify because they only had any decent U.S. song titles and that was 4 years ago, opting to just use Youtube. I got an email recently this year seeing some of the "less well-known" bands that don't include Big Bang or 2NE1 or 4Minute and I was rather surprised. Hoping to see more. Very very pleased with the recent expansion. I just hope they fix the incorrector incomplete titles!

Highlighted

Can we have Twice? they're a pretty popular kpop group now and i've been waiting forever for spotify to add them in. I see I.O.I and Blackpink, which are also pretty new, so why no Twice?

Highlighted

Music Fan

Hey! I listen to Kpop too!

Spotify finally made a category specially for Kpop and there has been a lot of new realeases available such as BTS, EXO and more!

You can go to this link(:

https://open.spotify.com/category/kpop

Highlighted

I really love vixx so much and I really want spotify to add more albums, like boy's record, voodoo doll, eternity, and their japan album depend on me and Hanakaze PLZ. I really hope that spotify would add this

Thank You

SUGGESTED POSTS