Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

I know I'm going to be kicking myself for asking this because I already know the answer. You have a couple of live versions of "In Your Eyes" on Spotify." What are the chances of getting the version from the So album?

9 Replies

Not only "So" - all the Peter Gabriel albums are sadly missing from Spotify (Netherlands). "Live Blood" is the only album available here. And a few singles.

A couple of years ago the whole discography was available on Spotify. I made my playlists and downloaded my favourite albums... After half a day everything was removed again. Does anybody know the story behind this...???

Follow me

In 2013, the article Peter Gabriel considering Spotify alternative appeared. In it, he stated that he had ethical problems with Spotify, because it pays the labels more than the artists. Instead of having his music on Spotify, it looks like he has chosen to put it on Tidal. Here is a link to So on Tidal.

http://tidal.com/album/51221785

spotify:user:128759556

If I wanted to hear it on Tidal, I would have opened an account there! Thanks! For nothing!

Do you seriously expect people to be mind readers? Be gracious when someone takes the time to help you. You got an answer to your question. It's just not the answer you wanted. I would like his music to be on Spotify too, because I also don't want to subscribe to Tidal. Since I previously had his albums on vinyl and cassette, and I want to be able to listen to them again, I just ordered CDs of So and his four self-titled albums from Amazon. 

I would be gracious, that's if you helped me. You just wasted my time, and goodie for you for buying the CD's. Now, here's the reality, Spotify is to darn cheap to pay these artists what they want. That's why ITunes is 10000000 times better than Spotify. They'll always be second rate. 

What's really time-wasting is putting up with your B.S. You are a rude person who doesn't appreciate getting your questions answered when you don't like the answers. If you're going to behave that way, stop asking questions.

Yeah, you're a **bleep** man. Be grateful the dude even bothered to respond to your post to tell you where you can at least find the music. Ungrateful **bleep** .

Sorry if you whiny little bitches accept a second rate music site. Absolutey the worse music site out of them all!

Suggested posts