Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlists Need Followers

Solved!

Playlists Need Followers

My playlists have few followers and since I have no social media I'm kind of stuck. Looking for somebody that would shout me out on Twitter. Thanks in advance. 

• Spotify : Don Krill

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @DonKrill,

thanks for posting in the Spotify Community !

I would like to point out that the content questions section is a space for users to ask relevant questions about the content presented for them on the Spotify app.

Therefore, please make sure to read the community guidelines here in order where and how to post so they'll receive the right attention.

In addition, you can always visit the "Playlist Exchange" section and have your playlists posted for other users to comment.

Hope this shed some light.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @DonKrill,

thanks for posting in the Spotify Community !

I would like to point out that the content questions section is a space for users to ask relevant questions about the content presented for them on the Spotify app.

Therefore, please make sure to read the community guidelines here in order where and how to post so they'll receive the right attention.

In addition, you can always visit the "Playlist Exchange" section and have your playlists posted for other users to comment.

Hope this shed some light.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Suggested posts