Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Queue doesn't show name or title of song

Solved!

Queue doesn't show name or title of song

Plan

Free

Country

Romania

Device

Listening on Spotify Web (Opera GX browser)

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

My problem is that the queue on Spotify doesn't show names, titles, or anything else about the tracks, it's just an icon. It's working just fine, elsewise, it does play the tracks, but I just have no idea what's coming next. Take a look at the photo to understand better what I mean. On my phone it's working just fine, just on the web browser there is this problem.

SOLVED!
It apparently solved itself...? I did nothing, and after 3 days, it apparently solved itself. So... yeah.

image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Huhu \o/! I'm glad your problem was resolved! So if you can mark this as resolved, I'd appreciate it. Have a great week!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey! Thanks for joining the community! I ask you to click on this link, the answer you are looking for may be there! Hug!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Queue-glitch/td-p/5175900

Thanks for the reply!
The respective issue is different than what I had, but it fixed itself after like 3 days. I did absolutely nothing. Thank you anyways for the link, hope it may help other people 😄

Marked as solution

Huhu \o/! I'm glad your problem was resolved! So if you can mark this as resolved, I'd appreciate it. Have a great week!

Suggested posts