Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Real Addresses Tory Lanez

Real Addresses Tory Lanez

Hi Spotify, 

I am a big fan of Real Addresses by Tory Lanez and was hoping you guys can get it on there. 

Thanks 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tipfVjCASJg

2 Replies

Hey @cnaber,

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label.

If the music is unavailable, the artist or their music label has likely decided to not make it available in Spotify. 

Contacting the artist is a good way to let them know you miss their music in Spotify.

More info here.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Wouldn't it be more effective if a huge corperation like Spotify themself contacted artists Saying:

Hey there (artist on Spotify), we'd like to inform you that you have music such as: (Songs) that your fans would love to listen to but isn't very accessible. Why not put it up on Spotify!

Thank you, sincerely Spotify

It would also help build loyalty. If I were contacted by Spotify saying they want more of my music on their platform and not just that if the letter included song names, I would flip out and absoluetly love spotify be loyal and upload everything i ever put out on there. 

Not trying to tell you how to run your business but just a way to get all music of an artist. 

Thank you.

i want.JPG

Suggested posts