Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Masters Thesis about Spotify

Hey guys, I've been planning to write my master thesis about Spotify for some time now, but I can't contact the right people to do so. Do you know how can I get in touch with someone? Thank you

• Hey guys,    I've been planning to write my master thesis about Spotify for some time now, but I can't contact the right people to do so. Do you know how can I get in touch with so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

album wrong order

So here's an album of which the music doesn't fit the titles. That's strange since I remember that it wasn'tthe case earlier. https://open.spotify.com/album/3gCCCkBkKESlunYoQZF5xj

• Casual Listener
  • So here's an album of which the music doesn't fit the titles. That's strange since I remember that it wasn'tthe case earlier.   https://open.spotify.com/album/3gCCCkBkKESlunYoQZF5xj
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song playing under two different names

Canon has a song called "Mad Haven", under the album Mad Haven, but in the same album it is played over the song "Mind Vomit". I turned off the app and tapped Mind Vomit again, and it played Mad Haven again, labeled under Mind Vomit. Is there any way...

• Canon has a song called "Mad Haven", under the album Mad Haven, but in the same album it is played over the song "Mind Vomit". I turned off the app and tapped Mind Vomit again, and it played Mad Have...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Asking money for playlist inclusion

In the last months, more and more (independent) playlist curators have been asking me for money to include my tracks on their playlists. For instance, 20 $ as stardard price and 30 $ if I want it very high in the playlist (this concfrete case is a pl...

• Roadie
  • In the last months, more and more (independent) playlist curators have been asking me for money to include my tracks on their playlists. For instance, 20 $ as stardard price and 30 $ if I want it ver...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • playola
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bowling for Soup - Sorry for Partyin' (Album)

Hello, I was just wondering about the 'Sorry for Partyin'' album by Bowling for Soup. It's one of their best albums and one of the only ones which are missing. Unsure if its a content/region issue, I'm from the UK. It does show up on google as a spot...

• Hello,   I was just wondering about the 'Sorry for Partyin'' album by Bowling for Soup. It's one of their best albums and one of the only ones which are missing. Unsure if its a content/r...
  • Jakestarmore
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs aren’t on Spotify

The song “people are crazy” by Billy Currington is not on Spotify. It was on there a few weeks ago. I am just curious why this song was taken off and if it will return.

• The song “people are crazy” by Billy Currington is not on Spotify. It was on there a few weeks ago. I am just curious why this song was taken off and if it will return.
  • Jazelc
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An artist is on Spotify but I can’t play them

I searched for the band The Blank Theory on the Desktop app but nothing showed up. I messaged the band and they were confused as they said they are on Spotify. They even showed me a screenshot of their Spotify page showing all their songs. Indeed I s...

• Casual Listener
  • I searched for the band The Blank Theory on the Desktop app but nothing showed up. I messaged the band and they were confused as they said they are on Spotify. They even showed me a screenshot of the...
  • Jazelc
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song titles

Hi,Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that on Ivy Lab's Afterthought Single, Spotify has the final track (track 3) listed as Enei - Machines (Original Mix). Track 3 should actually be Ivy Lab - Brat (South London Ordnance Remix). When I press...

• Hi, Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that on Ivy Lab's Afterthought Single, Spotify has the final track (track 3) listed as Enei - Machines (Original Mix). Track 3 should actually be Ivy L...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Greyed out album

Why is twice's latest album (twicetagram) greyed out?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is twice's latest album (twicetagram) greyed out?
  • StreamSpotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Albums Spotify Needs to Add

Spotify you need to add a couple of cds on here: Pat Benatar - Go (it has a Christmas song on there call "Christmas In America")Garth Brooks - Christmas cds are not on SpotifyTaylor Swift - Christmas cd If you can add them I would like to see those c...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify you need to add a couple of cds on here:    Pat Benatar - Go (it has a Christmas song on there call "Christmas In America") Garth Brooks - Christmas cds are not on Spotify Taylo...
  • Diana30
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

country music

I know this is not P.C. but is there a way to block country music from being streamed to me?

• I know this is not P.C. but is there a way to block country music from being streamed to me?
  • JFatt
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

SPOTIFY PRESALE

how far in advance of pre-sale dates are pre-sale codes typically sent out? hoping to secure a code to the Our Lady Peace/Matthew Good tour that goes up tomorrow - but not sure if i'm "obsessive" enough to have been deemed worthy.

• how far in advance of pre-sale dates are pre-sale codes typically sent out? hoping to secure a code to the Our Lady Peace/Matthew Good tour that goes up tomorrow - but not sure if i'm "obsessive" eno...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uptownship by High Masakela

Hello, Please could Spotify upload Uptownship, the 1989 recording by South African musician Hugh Masakela

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Please could Spotify upload Uptownship, the 1989 recording by South African musician Hugh Masakela
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Lil Peep's about page to tell more about his career and passing

Due to lil peep's passing, i think his about page should be updated. As of now, there is no mention of his death and very little about his music prior to spotify. Spotify should put a time stamp about his death so new comers know too

• Regular
  • Due to lil peep's passing, i think his about page should be updated. As of now, there is no mention of his death and very little about his music prior to spotify. Spotify should put a time stamp abou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • About Page
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! put the rest of lil peep's discography on spotify in honor of his death.

i'm sure many people don't want to go through the hassle of downloading each individual song and adding it to a playlist, so i'm proposing that spotify should add his music to his artist page. i know it's not as simple as just adding his music to his...

• i'm sure many people don't want to go through the hassle of downloading each individual song and adding it to a playlist, so i'm proposing that spotify should add his music to his artist page. i know...
  • sparkofvenom
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 24 likes
  • lil peep
  • 2 replies
  • 24 likes

Solved!! Songs not available

In my country (Canada) it says songs not available in your country which is kinda dumb. Is there anything we can do about that?

• Casual Listener
  • In my country (Canada) it says songs not available in your country which is kinda dumb. Is there anything we can do about that?  
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Not Available in UK Spotify

I listen to a variety of japanese artists, but what I've found on spotify is that many of their songs, or all of them are't on the UK spotify, but when i google search them it opens up the web player with them up, I assume it's because they're availa...

• I listen to a variety of japanese artists, but what I've found on spotify is that many of their songs, or all of them are't on the UK spotify, but when i google search them it opens up the web player...
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compliments XX

Good day! I would just like to send out a letter of thanks to the developers of Spotify for providing me an experience I cannot find elsewhere. I have tried other music streaming such as Apple Music, Deezer and Tidal; however, they do not have the sa...

• Good day! I would just like to send out a letter of thanks to the developers of Spotify for providing me an experience I cannot find elsewhere. I have tried other music streaming such as Apple M...
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

URGENT!! WHEN WILL NEW TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM BE AVAILABLE FOR US TO LISTEN???

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO DROP FOR A REALLY LONG TIME AND IT STILL HASN'T BEEN AVAILABLE TO US?? im freaking out help (sorry i yelled to your eat but it is so urgent i am physically notcapable of waiting anymore)

• I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO DROP FOR A REALLY LONG TIME AND IT STILL HASN'T BEEN AVAILABLE TO US?? im freaking out help (sorry i yelled to your eat but it is so urgent i am physically not capable ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes