Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Incorrect Track Names displayed

On the album "Safe at Home" by the International Submarine Band, it seems like the fifth song, "Miller's Cave", is incorrectly labed. The album plays the song "Knee Deep in the Blues" (the 10th track of the album) instead, while appearing to play "Mi...

• Casual Listener
  • On the album "Safe at Home" by the International Submarine Band, it seems like the fifth song, "Miller's Cave", is incorrectly labed. The album plays the song "Knee Deep in the Blues" (the 10th track...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When I try to play the album "Humble Pie" by the band Humble Pie, I get silence

Is this happening for anyone else? I closed and re-opened Spotify, but I still get silence when I play any of the tracks on the album "Humble Pie" by the band Humble Pie https://open.spotify.com/album/5oC4v9SkjMKhLs2gWT0hd5

• Regular
  • Is this happening for anyone else?   I closed and re-opened Spotify, but I still get silence when I play any of the tracks on the album "Humble Pie" by the band Humble Pie   https://ope...
  • niles1974
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Heroes of our time

Why took away this song from the play lists? I can't even heard it on the artist page. Was something wrong with this song or what was their reason to remove it?

• Why took away this song from the play lists?   I can't even heard it on the artist page. Was something wrong with this song or what was their reason to remove it?
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play 'Liebs oder lass es'

Hi, I can't play the song 'Liebs oder lass es' from Genetikk featuring Sido.This is the link: https://open.spotify.com/track/1JCyEUxk7txdHvr1b8XMcQWhy is this so?

• Hi,  I can't play the song 'Liebs oder lass es' from Genetikk featuring Sido. This is the link: https://open.spotify.com/track/1JCyEUxk7txdHvr1b8XMcQ Why is this so?
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Christian Pastoral Sermon

Forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong forum. Im not sure where to post something like this. But I was wondering if you guys could include some Christian Pastoral sermons under your "Spoken Word" or Christian Music section. Maybe some of the mor...

• Casual Listener
  • Forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong forum. Im not sure where to post something like this. But I was wondering if you guys could include some Christian Pastoral sermons under your "Spoken Word...
  • mattm5669
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • main-Android
    main-iOS
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes

Dig deep album by after the burial.

Okay I recently found out that after the burial released a new album couple weeks ago. And I go to the album and it only allows me to play 2 songs. The rest are dimmed out so I click on them an nothing happens. What do I do? I have a one plus one pho...

• Okay I recently found out that after the burial released a new album couple weeks ago. And I go to the album and it only allows me to play 2 songs. The rest are dimmed out so I click on them an nothi...
  • drklump
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Greyed out Songs on Releases from Our Artists

Hello,Three of the artists on our label have one or more songs that are currently greyed out, although they were available previously. We have checked with distribution, and have even attempted to re-push the releases, but it has not solved the issue...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Three of the artists on our label have one or more songs that are currently greyed out, although they were available previously. We have checked with distribution, and have even attempted t...
  • MultiluxRecs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unavailable songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Steve Miller - Circle of Love

Another album I know was on Spotify and now gone. Come on guys, I'm tired of complaning but when I see an album that was on here, and now it's gone I have to say something.This is suppose to be a music site and yet so many good songs and albums are p...

• Roadie
  • Another album I know was on Spotify and now gone. Come on guys, I'm tired of complaning but when I see an album that was on here, and now it's gone I have to say something. This is suppose to be a m...
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • rock
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please please let me block artists

All I want for the new year is to be able to block artists. Spotify has decided that I like Modern Lovers, so Spotify Radio has become unlistenable because literally every third song is Modern Lovers. Sometimes if I let it run the same Modern Lovers ...

• All I want for the new year is to be able to block artists. Spotify has decided that I like Modern Lovers, so Spotify Radio has become unlistenable because literally every third song is Modern Lovers...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Drag City

I know they're likely to be one of the last holdouts in the independent label sphere, but man, I wish their full back catalogue was available on Spotify. Will Oldham, The Silver Jews, Bill Callahan, Jim O'Rourke, Joanna Newsom...all great acts. Anyon...

• Community Legend
  •  I know they're likely to be one of the last holdouts in the independent label sphere, but man, I wish their full back catalogue was available on Spotify. Will Oldham, The Silver Jews, Bill Call...
  • luvgonzo
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes

Total Streams by Song/Album/Artist

Edit: Nvm... hovering over the popularity bar does the trick. *puts on dunce cap*

• Edit: Nvm... hovering over the popularity bar does the trick.  *puts on dunce cap*
  • iamlilgiddy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Different artists with same name and page

Please separate artists who share the same name."Crowfoot" is an American rock band from the 60s as well as a more current folk group based in Quebec. The page has Artist profile of the former, with the albums of the latter.Chris Norman is another. B...

• Casual Listener
  • Please separate artists who share the same name. "Crowfoot" is an American rock band from the 60s as well as a more current folk group based in Quebec.  The page has Artist profile of the forme...
  • Klk11
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Different artists
    same name and page
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music no found

Why exactly is the song "Papo Cabeca" (a hit) from Honolulu's album by the artist Lulu Santos, not in Spotfy? The album has 12 songs. In Spotfy the album only has 11! That is, this music is missing precisely. I await an answer. Thank you. Roger Ferna...

• Why exactly is the song "Papo Cabeca" (a hit) from Honolulu's album by the artist Lulu Santos, not in Spotfy? The album has 12 songs. In Spotfy the album only has 11! That is, this music is missing p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotional Song Identify

Hi there, this is a bit of a random question. An ad from an artist (I believe is either irish or scottish), is promoting their latest album. During the ad on of his songs are played, and it is quite catchy, but I was not able to keep track of the son...

• Hi there, this is a bit of a random question. An ad from an artist (I believe is either irish or scottish), is promoting their latest album. During the ad on of his songs are played, and it is quite ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed song's tags

So I've just added Logic's first mixtape to a playlist on Spotify, and there's a song called "The Dream". The tags on all the other song are fine, but on this one, Spotify switched the tags to a song called "Mercy Dream" by "the Logic". Album cover a...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've just added Logic's first mixtape to a playlist on Spotify, and there's a song called "The Dream". The tags on all the other song are fine, but on this one, Spotify switched the tags to a song...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Classic Christmas

Dear Spotify teamThank you very much for the beautiful Classic Christmas Radio.I am enchanted Love and blessings to all!Priska

• Dear Spotify team Thank you very much for the beautiful Classic Christmas Radio. I am enchanted 🙂 Love and blessings to all! Priska
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Death by sexy unavailable in Italy

Eagles of death metal's album missing. When it will be available? 

• Eagles of death metal's album missing. When it will be available? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Can you guys add Camel - Rajaz

• Can you guys add Camel - Rajaz
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Wish box for missing records

i just went back to play Ray Lamontagne and noticed that the album "Trouble" is missing, why? did the artist removed it or spotify? It has been there before i know it because i have been using spotify for a few years already and i used to play this a...

• i just went back to play Ray Lamontagne and noticed that the album "Trouble" is missing, why? did the artist removed it or spotify? It has been there before i know it because i have been using spotif...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meditation Mountain music removed?

My Father is part of my Family plan and has been enjoying the Meditation Mountain - Relaxing Meditation Volumes and they now appear to be gone from Spotify content. Why has this happend ?

• My Father is part of my Family plan and has been enjoying the Meditation Mountain - Relaxing Meditation Volumes and they now appear to be gone from Spotify content. Why has this happend ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes