Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Grupi Muzikor bashkimi

The above band is a popular Albanian music band. I hope you guys can add their albums to Spotify !!

• The above band is a popular Albanian music band. I hope you guys can add their albums to Spotify !!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why some of the songs is not reachable?

Found out that there's some of the Chinese artist their songs are unreadable. Are those songs going to be put in if we request??

• Not applicable
  • Found out that there's some of the Chinese artist their songs are unreadable. Are those songs going to be put in if we request??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mandopop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wildflower - Avalanches new album not available??

The Avalanches new album "Wildflower" was due for release today (8/7/16) and appears in Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/album/6xaalWgqmC00dKgrFLlcmk BUT only a few of the songs are available to listen to?? Anyone know why?

• Casual Listener
  • The Avalanches new album "Wildflower" was due for release today (8/7/16) and appears in Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/album/6xaalWgqmC00dKgrFLlcmk   BUT only a few of the songs are av...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Electronic
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Possible to add back in this few songs?

吴克群- 越爱越难过- 没关系- 我有罪- 胡闹- 为你写诗- 寄生- 寂寞来了怎么瓣

• Not applicable
  • 吴克群 - 越爱越难过 - 没关系 - 我有罪 - 胡闹 - 为你写诗 - 寄生 - 寂寞来了怎么瓣
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mandopop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kanye West - Graduation

There are three songs missing from this album on spotify the songs are,Homecoming, Good Night, Bittersweet Poetry.If this can somehow get fixed I would greatly appreciate it.

• There are three songs missing from this album on spotify the songs are, Homecoming, Good Night,  Bittersweet Poetry. If this can somehow get fixed I would greatly appreciate it. 
  • marknkennedy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album out today but not it's not on spotify. Is this NORMAL ?

So ScHoolboy Q's Blank Face LP is out today, and I noticed it only is available on the iTunes Store .. is this normal ? I was so excited to hear the album immediately after release, but I can't at this point !! PS: I'm sooooooo sad right now :'(

• Casual Listener
  • So ScHoolboy Q's Blank Face LP is out today, and I noticed it only is available on the iTunes Store .. is this normal ? I was so excited to hear the album immediately after release, but I can't at th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    Schoolboy Q
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Shazam

Hello,I read that it's possible to use Spotify combined with Shazam. I allowed that Shazam connects with Spotify. Is it possible, that all tags are automatically saved in Spotify / in the Playlist "My Shazam title"? I don't want to add every song. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I read that it's possible to use Spotify combined with Shazam. I allowed that Shazam connects with Spotify. Is it possible, that all tags are automatically saved in Spotify / in the Playlis...
  • Newspotifyuser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New releases for you?

Hi Spotify team. Recently I noticed that the "New releases for you" in discover section is gone.. It was really nice, and i enjoyed every time when new albums showed, now its gone. Can you tell why did you removed it, and is there any chance to bring...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hi Spotify team.  Recently I noticed that the "New releases for you" in discover section is gone..  It was really nice, and i enjoyed every time when new albums showed, now its gone.&nbsp...
  • HollowHaze
  • Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

You know any less known Modern Rock artists and songs on Spotify deserving attention?

Hi, I made a playlist a couple of days ago. It contains both known and less known rock artists and songs from 90's and onwards that, in my opinion, rock. https://open.spotify.com/user/pep_moo/playlist/5zQmKTQdtG748rlIqDDzJb You know any more arrtists...

• Hi, I made a playlist a couple of days ago. It contains both known and less known rock artists and songs from 90's and onwards that, in my opinion, rock.     https://open.spotify.com...
  • altmannella
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Requests

Beyonce's Lemonade Album and "Don't Tell Nobody" by Tink

• Casual Listener
  • Beyonce's Lemonade Album and "Don't Tell Nobody" by Tink
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Pop
    Rap
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

why is the song "Baby" by Pnau (Breakbot remix) unavailable?

https://open.spotify.com/track/18Nlup4LYO8eAY4eGMPSpRso i found this link, but when i try to play it, it says that the song is unavailable, why?

• https://open.spotify.com/track/18Nlup4LYO8eAY4eGMPSpR so i found this link, but when i try to play it, it says that the song is unavailable, why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is EP1?

Hey guys I'm a little new on here but anyway it's been a while now since I started listening to FKA Twigs and all her albums and EPs are on Spotify, except EP1, including the songs Weak Spot, Breathe, Hide and Ache. Does anyone know where can I find ...

• Roadie
  • Hey guys I'm a little new on here but anyway it's been a while now since I started listening to FKA Twigs and all her albums and EPs are on Spotify, except EP1, including the songs Weak Spot, Breathe...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Pride Playlists

Though I am grateful that Spotify supports LGBT people, I have some issues with the songs chosen. Many of the songs within the playlists are based off of stereotypes of gay people, were not created by gay artists, or are simply irrelavent to the subj...

• Casual Listener
  •         Though I am grateful that Spotify supports LGBT people, I have some issues with the songs chosen. Many of the songs within the playlists are based off of stereotypes of ga...
  • elbrown
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Exodus: Song not playable

Artist: ExodusAlbum: Tempo of the damnedThe second song of the album, War is my shepherd is not playable. The desktop app complains: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.".This is the only song on this ...

• Artist: Exodus Album: Tempo of the damned The second song of the album, War is my shepherd is not playable. The desktop app complains: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your comp...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Anyone know why the original song N.I.B. by Black Sabbath can't be found? I can only find the live version of it.If it's not on here, can someone please add it? I would like it on my Playlist.Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know why the original song N.I.B. by Black Sabbath can't be found? I can only find the live version of it. If it's not on here, can someone please add it? I would like it on my Playlist. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Add Request

The Motion by Drake was on the deluxe version of Nothing Was The Same a couple of months ago, but I went back to find it and the song is no longer there. Is there any way you could add it onto the deluxe version of that album?

• Casual Listener
  • The Motion by Drake was on the deluxe version of Nothing Was The Same a couple of months ago, but I went back to find it and the song is no longer there. Is there any way you could add it onto the de...
  • Westpointfb20
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • add music
    add song
    add songs
    Drake
    nothing was the same
    ovo
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Defqon 1 2016

Hi there, Wil the album from the Defqon 1 2016 festival be online anytime soon? it is already available on Itunes... Would love to see it on Spotify. Thanks in advance!

• Hi there,   Wil the album from the Defqon 1  2016 festival be online anytime soon? it is already available on Itunes... Would love to see it on Spotify.   Thanks in advance!  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Qdance
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes