Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Reinstate Alex Jones

Reinstate Alex Jones

Reinstate Alex Jones. More will cancel their account until he is reinstated with a formal apology. Spotify shouldn't be in the business of censoring opinions. 

7 Replies

I am stunned that SPOTIFY is now into political censorship...your Alex Jones decision is strange at minimum.  I am already thinking your name should be changed to STUPIDITY.  If no reinstatement and apology immediately...CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP.  I no longer wish to be part of your group.

Spotify is now practicing censorship? I will remove my paid membership if Alex Jones is not brought back.   Other music services exist to compete with Spotify.  

But most of his opinions are nutty hate speech, why would you want that on your platform? It’s not a 1st amendment issue, it’s a TOS issue. 

I have the right to chose who i listen to, most people that do not like Alex Jones prob never listened to him but listened to the big media propaganda. I choose freedom!

You have the right to choose what content you want to consume.

But you don't have the right to dictate what Spotify will allow on their platform. No point telling me how much you care, I don't want to hear it. Either you have strong opinions about this, or you don't. So either you'll end your subscription and find another platform that hosts Alex or you'll continue on this platform because you don't have the spine to put your money where your mouth is, and would rather complain ineffectively than actually take action.

Spotify is free you, even soyboys like you.

Can't you tell that Spotify sides with the left? They don't want the truth and other good things. So many people and companies are to scared to stand up to the left.

Follow me

Suggested posts