Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Remove a song from Motivation Mix

Solved!

Remove a song from Motivation Mix

Hi,

I work out regularly and love the Motivation Mix playlist. The changes made to it are great to keep it fresh and they help me in keeping up the pace during my workouts.

Except 1 song. It's been in there forever and is too slow to benefit any workout. I don't think I have the possibility to automatically skip it, so I wonder if it can please be replaced with something more fitting to the list.

I'm talking about: Roads - Vargas & Lagola

Thanks!

Reinier

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Colina

thanks for posting !

Unfortunately, a song in a curated playlist cannot be changed or be asked to be changed.

However and that's only a suggestion, you can read more about the "Don't play this artist" option.

Maybe it'll help solving this case for you.

Have a great day 😃

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Colina

thanks for posting !

Unfortunately, a song in a curated playlist cannot be changed or be asked to be changed.

However and that's only a suggestion, you can read more about the "Don't play this artist" option.

Maybe it'll help solving this case for you.

Have a great day 😃

Hey @Colina.

Sorry to hear that this specific song doesn't fit your workouts.

You can either try the option @OneByBoo mentioned or create an own playlist and copy & paste all of the current songs of the Motivation Mix playlist into your own. Except "Roads", of course. That way you'd have full control over the songs in the playlist, yet it wouldn't be automatically updated anymore.

Happy listening!

Felix

Suggested posts