Slade PLEASE!

Highlighted

Re: Slade PLEASE!

tuxtoth
Casual Listener
I figured it was a matter of copyright etc. maybe Spotify can work something out?

Bromsgrove1957
Casual Listener

Not sure who owns their music but come on Noddy, Jim, Dave and Don help make it happen, you have a duty to share

RLM2017
Casual Listener

I was to a Slade concert in Silkeborg Denmark on October 6. 2017 and they are still Amazing...Please make it possible to listen to SLADE on Spotify. 

You have all of Sweet, T. Rex, Status Quo and much more from the 1970 ties so why not Slade???????????

Bromsgrove1957
Casual Listener
Spotify we need Slade now find out who owns the rights to the songs

rockbusters
Casual Listener

I believe Salvo is the label that reissues cds and deals with downloads and they are a part of BMG so it would be best to contact them if you want them on Spotify

http://www.salvo-music.co.uk/contact/contact.asp

RLM2017
Casual Listener

Thank you. I think you have found the reason why there is no Slade on spotify.

rockbusters
Casual Listener

I managed to get in contact with the main person on salvo’s page via email and it seems the mystery continues. By the looks of things Salvo/BMG do not own the digital rights so they can’t really help there. 

I honestly can’t think of who could own the digital rights though. The only other company I suspect that owns that is Whild John Music which is owned by Noddy Holder & Jim Lea but I can’t think anyway to contact the company apart from snail mail.

Edit: I just looked at Slades spotify page. According to the page they have over 1 million listeners!! Surely that’s more than enough for Spotify to look into getting them onto their service ( if they aren’t already trying of course).

Pma420

Yeah, pre racist Skrewdriver. They're first album is amazing!! Pure punk rock. 

JUDGEMENTHOL

GET SLADE ON SPOTIFY. BEEN WAITING YEARS MAN.....GLAD TO HEAR PEOPLE HAV GOT TASTE

Yes let’s get Slade on Spotify. Don’t know what the problem can be. They are on Amazon Music. 

SUGGESTED POSTS