Slade PLEASE!

Slade PLEASE!

JFGman
Casual Listener

Can you please get music from the 70's band Slade?  It's killing me not having it on spotify.

23 Replies

Re: Slade PLEASE!

user-removed
Not applicable

@JFGman

Hello:

That is one of the holdout artist's from adding their classic material to streaming services. Spotify users have been waiting on tender hooks if Def Leppard will ever add their classic material as well.

In the meantime this is the information that is suggested to be shared with other users:

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

MonkeyDUI
Regular

I agree. I'm sure they're working on it. It would be nice to have Slade and Leppard from the 80s/90s and today. I think they should also add Saga albums from the 70s-90s

MonkeyDUI
Regular

Also Skrewdriver please. Good band (not because of their messages in their songs, just a big punk rock fan)

Philipd2

Please add Slade as soon as possible !!

viktorgulstad

Add Slade!

Bengalack

Please add Slade, its been so many years waiting now.

Tysonbeerhound

Still no Slade?! Yet they are on Google Play so they do stream. Thinking of changing as they seem to have a better selection of artists that I want. 

tuxtoth
Casual Listener

Agree!  Where is Slade and why are you holding out on us?

MattSuda
Community Legend

@tuxtoth @Tysonbeerhound

Spotify tries really hard to get music available on their service, but in the end the availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

This thread by Spotify staff explains why some music is not available:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

SUGGESTED POSTS