Re: Songs only able listning 30 seconds to

Aussiebattler
Music Fan
Thank you.
Highlighted

Chrisgedye
Regular
Hi I just installed and logged into my Spotify on my Kodi box and I'm having the 30second problems with every song my playlists my saved songs and songs I search what's the go there?
Highlighted

Aussiebattler
Music Fan
It is apparently to be investigated in the next couple of weeks.
Highlighted

Aussiebattler
Music Fan

Its only occuring for me on a few australian compilation albums so if it is occuring on all your songs I would post that and ask for help.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@Chrisgedye

Hello:

Hey there! that does not sound right. Can you possible make a new post in this help section of the community here?: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/bd-p/002

Include as much information as you can, videos can help here with the issue? Include in the new post what Spotify app version is on the Kodi Box, what version of Kodi Box you have currently, firmware version of the Kodi Box can help as well?

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@Aussiebattler

Hey there, I know it has been some time, but have all releases you pointed out been corrected of the 30 second play issue?

Highlighted

spiral
Casual Listener

Not sure if the right thing to do is report all songs with this behavior here, but I'm running into this problem with several tracks in this album:

https://open.spotify.com/album/7HvlcB4kC6QivGpN7ABaVP

Soptify Premium,  Sweden

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@spiral

Hey there, thanks for the album link and Spotify user basic information. I have passed this one along, might be until after the Easter holidays though so hang tight, you should see something soon about this release.

Highlighted

Aussiebattler
Music Fan
I reported this problem on 4 albums a few months ago and despite comments it would be fixed in a couple of weeks still no fix?
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@spiral

Hello:

A Spotify mod got back to me, the mod pointed out there are two versions of this release, are you able to play this version below?

SUGGESTED POSTS