Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Split screen in Windows App?

Split screen in Windows App?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

HP Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi.

I installed the Windows app on my laptop.  Thanks for having the lyrics available, but I see no way to use split screen so that I can see the current playlist AND the lyrics below.

Can this happen?

1 Reply

Hey @jrclunie,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

When you click the lyrics button in the bottom-right corner, you activate a screen on which you can see them. Depending on how you have set your library (the left side bar), you'll see the playlist that's currently playing highlighted in green, as you can see here:

Here, the song Dueles (the one playing) is part of the playlist created here by the user and is highlighted.

We understand that you'd like to split the screen to see both the playlist and its songs, as well as the lyrics. This is not possible at the moment, but no worries! You can have a look at our Ideas Board to see if someone else has a similar idea and vote for it. If perhaps you don't find any ideas along those lines, you can post your own idea, but keep in mind that you have to follow our Ideas Exchange Guidelines. That way, your suggestion will be approved more quickly and smoothly.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts