Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Ad Song

Solved!

Spotify Ad Song

There is this advertisement song that has the lyrics "Wish that I could see your face again" or something like that by a male singer. Anyone know what the song title is? Thank you

here are the song recordings: 
What song is this? credits to @kokobeyb

We are begging you, please tell us the song title  credits to: @anneannebanana

60 Replies

up

up

is it the verve drugs don't work remix version?

unfortunately, it's not 🙂

I skipped as many songs as possible until I got the ad and recorded it. Here (just lower your volume a bit). I hope we can find it!!

Hi, everyone!

Gosh, I've been looking for this for some time now. I'm glad to see people with the same question, haha.

Anyway, just to add on that, I think it kinda goes like "Wish that I could see your face again... Fell in love with an alien". I'm not sure, but it seems to sound like it.

Good luck to everyone, and thanks in advance! Take care and stay safe!

Hahaha I don’t mean to be rude but that’s hilarious!!!

Commented again since I’ve heard the ad again. I won’t be availing Premium until I find this song. So glad that we are multiplying... 

I found it!!!

This song was used for Ad so I thought it might be royalty free music.

And then, I searched Musicbed and Artist.

Luckily, I sure was right!

Future World by Moon

https://artlist.io/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2072562167&utm_content=76462957637...

Marked as solution

@Koichi thank you very very very very much!!!! You are a hero thank youuu

@Koichi thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so so so much, finally got this earworms out

@GraniteS when i read this a week ago it sounded very funny (no offense), but after hearing the song you're amazing to guess the (almost) correct lyric

Thank you so much for finding the song!!!!

**bleep** MY HEART!!! 🥺

Thank you so much for finding the song!!! I can now go back to Premium 🤪

I’m really crying now literally!!! I knew from the start that this song is the bomb!!! 🥺

PS

sorry for spamming, I’m just in total delight

@GraniteS I owe you an apology. You were right with the lyrics all along! 🤪
Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

I'm not sure why it is linked to Future World by Adam7 but I used shazam via Siri and I got the song titled "Alien" by Joseph Milauskas on his album Heavy Heart.

https://open.spotify.com/track/787IQLDc1gdgVjF4HLsl6a?si=IGliQ6i7T_mZcp1IzDC8bg

oh my, thank you so much for this! I really love the song 😭

Try the song "Face to Face" from the album by the same title by Evan DuPell.  The lyrics may be a match.

Suggested posts