Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Daily Music

Solved!

Spotify Daily Music

Apparently My Daily Mix 6 was deleted and iI know its just a Daily but it was the one I listed to the most and it was my favorite out of all of them so if there anyway I could get my Daily Back that would be amazing and it literally was only Daily 6

Daily 5 tho 1 is still there so I have no idea what ment wrong

-Skio

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Skio!

Welcome to the Community.

The feature analyzes your music listening history and creates 1-6 mixes depending on the amount and diversity of your listening. Depending on how you use Spotify, you'll get more or less Daily Mixes. As this is done by an algorythm, it's not possible for us to recover a Daily Mix that's no longer there.

Keep listening and exploring as much as possible to give your mixes more meat! Find out more about this feature here.

Due to the above we'll be moving this post to the "Not an issue" section. If you need help with something else, feel free to create a new post.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Skio!

Welcome to the Community.

The feature analyzes your music listening history and creates 1-6 mixes depending on the amount and diversity of your listening. Depending on how you use Spotify, you'll get more or less Daily Mixes. As this is done by an algorythm, it's not possible for us to recover a Daily Mix that's no longer there.

Keep listening and exploring as much as possible to give your mixes more meat! Find out more about this feature here.

Due to the above we'll be moving this post to the "Not an issue" section. If you need help with something else, feel free to create a new post.

Cheers!

THANK YOU SO MUCH 

WooooHooo

That's good to know.. Personally speaking, when I'm listening to my "Discover Weekly," I immediately put the songs I like in to a playlist, 'cause I know next week will be a whole new list.

Suggested posts