Spotify books

Solved!
Highlighted

Spotify books

Octothesis
Regular

Wouldn't it be super nice if spotify offered full fleshed audiobooks! Or is that already a thing??:grinning_face_with_sweat:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Spotify books

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hi there @Octothesis,

welcome to the community and thanks for posting your idea !

The community has a great section dedicated to this type of suggestions which is called the "Ideas" section.

This section is basically an open stage for users to post their suggestions/ideas and have users around the community vote to promote them and comment.

in order to learn how to post an idea correctly, please follow the steps provided on this Spotify Answer.

Furthermore, if you want to know how your feedback reaches the right Spotify factors, please read all about it here.

Hope this helps :)

OneByBooRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Spotify books

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hi there @Octothesis,

welcome to the community and thanks for posting your idea !

The community has a great section dedicated to this type of suggestions which is called the "Ideas" section.

This section is basically an open stage for users to post their suggestions/ideas and have users around the community vote to promote them and comment.

in order to learn how to post an idea correctly, please follow the steps provided on this Spotify Answer.

Furthermore, if you want to know how your feedback reaches the right Spotify factors, please read all about it here.

Hope this helps :)

OneByBooRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS