Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify funny prank

Spotify funny prank

Certain songs cannot play on computer through phone. ALL SONGS THAT START WITH THE LETTER R, WILL NOT PLAY. Tap them on my phone they play fine, walk over to the computer and click they work fine. But selecting on my phone it just won't do it ?!??   is this a prank? is Spotify using mechanical turks?    

3 Replies

video           all songs starting with R do not play, shuffle button works but it also breaks in this video

guys i just woke up I dont get paid to be a spotify software tester what is this **bleep** .   I just want to select a specific song, why is spotify always trying to shove its shitty curation down my throat

Hey @venom400,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Let us know if this issue persists once you've performed a clean reinstall on the affected device. We recommend this step since it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

If that doesn't fix things, could you re-upload the video so we can have a closer look? It would be great if you could upload it directly to your reply here or link it via a streaming service (like YouTube).

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts