Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Streams won't show

Solved!

Streams won't show

Lately my music has picked up momentum and I know I'm having over 100 listeners a day. Due to making others playlists. It says people are listening but my streams wont change. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @TQtheArtist,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

It'd be great for you to take a look at the Stats section of the Spotify for Artists FAQ page if you'd like to know more about how often your stats get updated and how your streams are counted. You'll find this info and more regarding your stats here

If you still have questions, you can reach out to the Artist support team by clicking on the orange CONTACT US button on the bottom of the page. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @TQtheArtist,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

It'd be great for you to take a look at the Stats section of the Spotify for Artists FAQ page if you'd like to know more about how often your stats get updated and how your streams are counted. You'll find this info and more regarding your stats here

If you still have questions, you can reach out to the Artist support team by clicking on the orange CONTACT US button on the bottom of the page. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts