Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Suggested songs

Solved!

Suggested songs

I love when I listen to a singular song and then Spotify starts giving me suggestions I wish it would give “because you listened to this song” and based off of my activity with the said suggested songs (saves, adds, replays) you archive an album for a week. 

I also would love a queue of just listened songs because there have been so many times I liked a song and missed it to save and it won’t let me go back. 

also allow suggestions from the app ❤️

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Savjurko

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

If you want to listen to similar songs to the one you enjoy, you can start a Radio playlist based on that song, an artist or album. You can check how here

On another note, there's a Made for you section in the app (you can find it by going to Search > Made for you) where you can find multiple playlists created for you which updates daily or weekly based on your listening history. 

Lastly, you can see your Recently played songs on the mobile app by tapping on the watch on the upper right corner on the Home screen or by clicking on the Queue icon > then on Recently played on the top of the screen on the desktop app. 

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Savjurko

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

If you want to listen to similar songs to the one you enjoy, you can start a Radio playlist based on that song, an artist or album. You can check how here

On another note, there's a Made for you section in the app (you can find it by going to Search > Made for you) where you can find multiple playlists created for you which updates daily or weekly based on your listening history. 

Lastly, you can see your Recently played songs on the mobile app by tapping on the watch on the upper right corner on the Home screen or by clicking on the Queue icon > then on Recently played on the top of the screen on the desktop app. 

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts