Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Translation feature not showing in my account using my S20FE

Translation feature not showing in my account using my S20FE

The time the lyric translation feature was rolled out until now, the feature is still not available to my account. Translation of the lyrics is very convenient as I usually listens to foreign music. I can't see any translation in the lyrics.
6 Replies

The translation of songs on Spotify requires them to be available on partner systems like Musixmatch. Curators and editors of the lyrics need to provide not only the original versions, but also the translated versions. This means that the translations for a song are not necessarily provided by Spotify itself, but by third-party partners that work with Spotify. When a user selects a song on Spotify and chooses to view its lyrics, the lyrics are displayed based on the available translations provided by these partner systems. So, the availability of song translations on Spotify depends on whether these third-party partners have provided the translations for that specific song.

I have seen translation of songs on my friends spotify they are available but on my spotfy translation option is not even  available .

Hey there @Soundsslips,

Thank you for your post here in the Community and welcome!

Lyrics translation is still a fairly new feature that's still being worked on. This means it's normal if you don't have it available right now, while some other users do. We always test improvements and new features, so this is expected behaviour.

We understand you'd like to have the feature soon, thanks for the feedback – we appreciate it! We always aim to improve, so we’ll get this passed on to the right team.

If you need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away!

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

End of translations. Early today, users of a Brasil were surprised by the removal of the simultaneous translation display with song lyrics. When asked on Twitter, the help center responded that there is no expectation of the function returning. Does anyone know if there was any discussion in the community regarding the topic? 

Xioami Mi Lite NE 5G, Spotify Premium, member from Brasil 🙂 

En mi anterior cuenta de spotify, podía ver la letra de la canciones en inglés y en español (canciones en ingles) y en mi cuenta actual (esta) solamente me aparece en ingles

It's been year since this feature was introduced i'm still having issues with this. How can I get solution to this issue? 

Suggested posts