Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Updated Spotify Version

Updated Spotify Version

Hi Everybody ! 

I coouldn't find where to leave a feedback to Spotify managers so I'll do it here and hopefully somebody will be able to reply to me.

After the new (8.5.7.601) version everything has changed and I feel lost.

It took me a few minutes to find the "old" song file under " Playlist" and "Liked songs"

Also, my downloaded artists are scattered between "Artist" and "Recommended Artist which is a list including my downloads and it's even not in alphabet order...

This is NOT cool !!!!

What is ther matter of changing a version for it to be less good and definitely not intuitive ?

Where can I adress my feedback ?

Thanks all 

Have a wonderful day

2 Replies

Hi SoaNanas,

I understand your frustration with the update; you're not alone! Regarding the artists, your artists tab now houses artists you've followed (which you can sort alphabetically or recently added, if you wish), with recommended artists below that. I talked about it some more in this thread, and there's also a third-party tool linked that will help you follow all your artists in your library, if that's what you're looking to do.

You can find out more about the update and the changes made here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Getting-to-know-the-new-Your-Library/ta-p/4766771. 

If you have a suggestion for how to improve Spotify, I would head over to the Idea Exchange. There, you can check if someone else has already submitted that idea, and if not, you can submit yours, which can then be voted on! 

I hope that this helps, at least somewhat. Let me know if you have any other questions!

I added a song to a playlist that was a cappella and later it was changed to a version with instruments without any notification. Why did this happen? Can I turn that feature off?

Suggested posts