WHY do you keep removing songs???

Solved!

Re: WHY do you keep removing songs???

jfkessels
Regular
See my previous post. I asked Varese Sarabande. They responded very quickly: It's temporary due to a distribution change in Europe with Colleseum. Things should be back up within the next few weeks or a month.

nayc696

I find it interesting that you repsond to a user from Feb of last year with the same canned response to a member from a week ago. So in other words you have no idea. 

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks!

Kidgoku
Slim thug- chuuch !!! You have all his songs except this one why?

Jon_Hermansen
Casual Listener
But why can it be on one day and gone the next.
6lack had 2 new songs on and now they are both gone.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@Jon_Hermansen

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label.

If the music is gone, the artist or their music label has likely decided to remove it from Spotify.

Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

Hopefully it will come back later.

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

tracemendoza
Casual Listener
For the longest time I was listening to Mac 10 on Spotify, then one day it was gone. It really sucks cuz that was one of my favorite artists to listen to.

tracemendoza
Casual Listener
The weirdest thing, it is suddenly available again.

MONICA31
hi rbd songs were on Spotify and now all of them were taken off and they were in my list come on stop doing this the more u take them off the more people will leave Spotify and find a better music app that doesn't take away there favorite songs.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@MONICA31

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label.

If the music is gone, the artist or their music label has likely decided to remove it from Spotify.

Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

Hopefully it will come back later.

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

dann2001

is there any future with Suicideboy$ and some of Bones's songs?

SUGGESTED POSTS