Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why is “It’s So Easy” missing??

Solved!

Why is “It’s So Easy” missing??

So I go to play the album Appetite For Destruction by Guns N’ Roses, and the 2nd track on the album, “It’s So Easy” isn’t available....... can someone lemme know what the problem is like why can’t I listen to some good GnR??? I attached some pics showing I can’t play the song

1DB8CEAF-3705-47D5-AA77-6568518DBA6F.png
A91EA43F-203E-408C-BCD8-23EFCAA322F1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

Im sorry to hear that, sometimes songs go missing because of some regional licensing issues, since I seem to have that song on my spotify account. I hope it comes back soon though!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey,

Im sorry to hear that, sometimes songs go missing because of some regional licensing issues, since I seem to have that song on my spotify account. I hope it comes back soon though!

Regional licensing ?!? Wth does that mean ? I don't have it either. 

I ain't got it either.  Put on the **bleep**in' album today mainly to hear that song.  The album ended and I was like, "Hey, I don't remember hearing the one **bleep**in' song I put this on for".  Guess I'll have to dig out my old CD!  Wait, do I even had a **bleep**in' CD player?

I got told some bullshi* about regional licensing effecting what songs are available ...

BS

I'm guessing its some licensing issue with West Arkeen, who co-wrote the song. I looked into it, and it turns out that he also co-wrote other GnR songs such as 'Bad Obsession' and 'Yesterdays', which are also not available on Spotify right now. No idea what the issue is, but it probably stems from his representative/estate. (He's been dead for over 20 years.)

Bummer, but thanks for the info

Suggested posts