Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why?

Solved!

Why?

Hello.

I have a question

Why does spotify remove out of nothing albums from some artists?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @mgrether2,

That's a good question! Most of the time when this occurs, it's because Spotify is in the process of communicating with the artist and/or their recording label about legal ownership. While this is happening, artists and/or some of their music can temporarily be removed while Spotify is in the midst of making an agreement with artists and recording labels. If the music that you're thinking of isn't back soon, you can fill out this form to tell Spotify that it should be added to their library. 

Let me know if there's anything I can help with! 🙂
If I help you, click the "Accept as Solution" button to help share the solution with others.
Kudos are never expected, but always appreciated.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @mgrether2,

That's a good question! Most of the time when this occurs, it's because Spotify is in the process of communicating with the artist and/or their recording label about legal ownership. While this is happening, artists and/or some of their music can temporarily be removed while Spotify is in the midst of making an agreement with artists and recording labels. If the music that you're thinking of isn't back soon, you can fill out this form to tell Spotify that it should be added to their library. 

Let me know if there's anything I can help with! 🙂
If I help you, click the "Accept as Solution" button to help share the solution with others.
Kudos are never expected, but always appreciated.

Suggested posts