Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Spotify Suggests Hateful Bands

I enjoy the Discover Weekly collection that Spotify puts together for me, as well as suggested bands and autoplay after an album has finished. However, I find that ever so often, a song/band is suggested who is outspokenly hateful (white supremacists...

• Visitor
  • ...uggested who is outspokenly hateful (white supremacists, neo-**bleep**, etc.) Is there a way we can get these filtered out of Spotify's suggestion algorithm? I don't think these should be recommended content...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing - Calling You by George Michael

All of the other tracks from Queen, Lisa Stansfield and George Michael are available from the Five Live tribute concert, but this one, probably to best GM vocal, is missing!

• Casual Listener
  • All of the other tracks from Queen, Lisa Stansfield and George Michael are available from the Five Live tribute concert, but this one, probably to best GM vocal, is missing!
  • M8NMA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Henry Threadgill

How is it that Spotify has no recordings of this celebrated artist from the past 23 years? He's a 2021 NEA Jazz Master and a 2016 recipient of the Pulitzer Prize, but the most recent album by Threadgill on Spotify is from 1997. I realize he records o...

• How is it that Spotify has no recordings of this celebrated artist from the past 23 years? He's a 2021 NEA Jazz Master and a 2016 recipient of the Pulitzer Prize, but the most recent album by Threadg...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bülent Ortaçgil albums release dates

Hello,I recently realized that the release dates of Bülent Ortaçgil albums are wrong and need to be changed. You can follow the link to the singer’s Wikipedia page or check the attached image file for the correct ones.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I recently realized that the release dates of Bülent Ortaçgil albums are wrong and need to be changed. You can follow the link to the singer’s Wikipedia page or check the attached image file ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I think the background "ticking noise" for the Smart 7 podcast should be removed.

I really like mini daily drive podcast and its contents, but the slight "ticking noise" in the background drives me absolutely nuts now what I've noticed it. Sounds like an old grandfather clock in the corner of the room whenever it plays and now I c...

• Visitor
  • I really like mini daily drive podcast and its contents, but the slight "ticking noise" in the background drives me absolutely nuts now what I've noticed it. Sounds like an old grandfather clock in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No funciona el filtrar de artistas

Estoy buscando uno de mis artistas favoritos para escuchar las canciones que he agregado de ellos y resulta que al colocar su nombre en el filtro, no me trae nada (La banda es 3 Doors Down). Solución: Revisando me di cuenta que el problema es porque ...

• Casual Listener
  • Estoy buscando uno de mis artistas favoritos para escuchar las canciones que he agregado de ellos y resulta que al colocar su nombre en el filtro, no me trae nada (La banda es 3 Doors Down).   ...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist
    artistas
    filter
    filters
    filtrar
    filtros
    no encuentra
    no funciona
    not found
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Get previous playlist " new release" (radar des sorties in French) again.

Indeed, my playlist "new realeses" has changed today, and I didn't had a chance to save previous playlist's songs into my library or other playlists. How can I do to have acces to it again?

• Casual Listener
  • Indeed, my playlist "new realeses" has changed today, and I didn't had a chance to save previous playlist's songs into my library or other playlists. How can I do to have acces to it again? 
  • Mike8888
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist editing and spotify for artist page

This is so frustrating. I have a playlist on my spotify premium account. Im an artist and on spotify for artist their is a place where you can pin playlist you've made to your artist account. I did this 3 months ago and since then i have not been abl...

• Casual Listener
  • This is so frustrating. I have a playlist on my spotify premium account. Im an artist and on spotify for artist their is a place where you can pin playlist you've made to your artist account. I did t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cant edit playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shaggy Good times roll

please add this song to your playlists as it is missing and such a great track thanks

• Visitor
  • please add this song to your playlists as it is missing and such a great track   thanks
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why don't Christmas songs show up on repeat or repeat rewind?

I have been really loving the new feature this year of on repeat and repeat rewind so that I can listen to things that I really like. I have found out how ever since the Christmas season, and I'm a big fan of the Christmas songs, the Christmas song I...

• Visitor
  • I have been really loving the new feature this year of on repeat and repeat rewind so that I can listen to things that I really like. I have found out how ever since the Christmas season, and I'm a b...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Kage - Shadow of Faith

This group and album is in the wrong catagory. It comes up with other songs I don't want to hear. It should be in the Metal selection. Virginia Metal and linked with Iron Reagan, Lamb of God, Gwar, and such. Thx

• Visitor
  • This group and album is in the wrong catagory. It comes up with other songs I don't want to hear.   It should be in the Metal selection. Virginia Metal and linked with Iron Reagan, Lamb of God...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Seether Albums Removed

Not too sure whats going on but Seether's Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum has been pulled from Spotify. Anyone care to explain what is going on.

• Visitor
  • Not too sure whats going on but Seether's Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum has been pulled from Spotify.   Anyone care to explain what is going on.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] The Forgotten Carols

How come The Forgotten Carols album isn on Spotify? I’d listen to it alll the time because it’s my absolute favorite (but I can only find it on Pandora... and Spotify is way cooler than pandora). Also Michael McLean seems like a pretty cool guy and h...

• Visitor
  • How come The Forgotten Carols album isn   on Spotify? I’d listen to it alll the time because it’s my absolute favorite (but I can only find it on Pandora... and Spotify is way cooler than p...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sofi Tukker new song SPA not available on spotify

Hey there folks. Got question regarding the song. Recently Sofi Tukker came out with new single ( Sofi Tukker x Icona Pop - SPA ). On their youtube video description there is hyperlink to spotify aswell. When clicking on that it opens spotify web ver...

• Visitor
  • Hey there folks.    Got question regarding the song. Recently Sofi Tukker came out with new single ( Sofi Tukker x Icona Pop - SPA ). On their youtube video description there is hyperlink...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, why is it possible, that I can't play "Pancey prep" ? I can only find this band by some links.

Hi, I got this problem. Pencey Prep just released an old album on Spotify. I see, that everyone can stream it. But in my spotify I can't even find Pencey Prep. I can only get to their album through some links, but still can't play it. I'm from Czech ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I got this problem. Pencey Prep just released an old album on Spotify. I see, that everyone can stream it. But in my spotify I can't even find Pencey Prep. I can only get to their album through...
  • Majdalenka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist purged, replacements lacking

I've been following in RetroWave Outrun playlist for a while, great list, but I found this week all the old songs were removed (there were probably two dozen songs) and replaced with only six, and those six are not in keeping with the old genre.1. Do...

• I've been following in RetroWave Outrun playlist for a while, great list, but I found this week all the old songs were removed (there were probably two dozen songs) and replaced with only six, and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Electronic
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Please, add these songs. [EDIT] Gonna blow this post with music I've salvaged all over the internet.

Please add this song, it's sooo guuudhhhh! Rhythm Is A Dancer (Radio Mix)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE1_IwhceDI

• Music Fan
  • Please add this song, it's sooo guuudhhhh!  Rhythm Is A Dancer (Radio Mix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE1_IwhceDI  
  • Maghians
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Help me to find the playlist pls

the playlist is about fwb, s3x friend, falling love with s3x partner and stuff. It mostly contain 'the 1975' songs.

• the playlist is about fwb, s3x friend, falling love with s3x partner and stuff. It mostly contain 'the 1975' songs.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • alternative rock
    The 1975
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes