Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Paint Your Wagon movie soundtrack.

I can no longer access Paint Your Wagon film soundtrack on Spotify. Anyone know why it has been removed?

• I can no longer access Paint Your Wagon film soundtrack on Spotify. Anyone know why it has been removed?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charly Garcia - Influencia album not available anymore

It's been a few days now that the albumn is missing from Spotify. Is this something wrong in my account or the album was removed? :'(

• It's been a few days now that the albumn is missing from Spotify. Is this something wrong in my account or the album was removed? :'(
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • charly
    charly garcia
    garcia
    influencia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Radiohead and King Krule discography duplicated

title explains it. when you search the album it doesn’t show the original one you liked it only shows the duplicate so i have to search it on album tab

• Music Fan
  • title explains it. when you search the album it doesn’t show the original one you liked it only shows the duplicate so i have to search it on album tab
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unreleased album artist mismatch

The album has 2 main artist.On my end, I can see the album on upcoming tab on Spotify for Artist.On the other artist end's, she cannot really see it.When I checked the whole album, it went to an artist that almost matches her name.Is there a fix for ...

• Visitor
  • ...n artist that almost matches her name. Is there a fix for this? We cannot really submit a content mismatch since it is an upcoming album. The release is on the 18th of December.   I'll a...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Independent Artists - Please Post your latest and two previous releases here!

Hi I am DuncanC an Indie singer/songwriter from Jersey, Uk. Please see my latest release ‘See No Difference’ and my two previous releases. Now it’s all your turn, please post your latest release and two previous releases here, let’s support each othe...

• Roadie
  • Hi   I am DuncanC an Indie singer/songwriter from Jersey, Uk. Please see my latest release ‘See No Difference’ and my two previous releases. Now it’s all your turn, please post your latest rel...
  • Flobi
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • artists
    independent
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrongly added artist

Faulse link of an artist called with the same name, that is added there as the last one song. It`s absolutely other musician. Link for replacinghttps://open.spotify.com/album/2nKBVTrn0wj2XQePcwCXmh

• Music Fan
  • Faulse link of an artist called with the same name, that is added there as the last one song. It`s absolutely other musician.    Link for replacing https://open.spotify.com/album/2nKBVTr...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mislabelled Songs.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this. On the David 'Kid' Jenson Session tracks for Sisters of Mercy the tracks are all mislabelled. 'Valentine' is Heartland'Burn' is Valentine'Heartland' is Burn(And it bugs me so much)

• Visitor
  • Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this.  On the David 'Kid' Jenson Session tracks for Sisters of Mercy the tracks are all mislabelled.  'Valentine' is Heartland 'Burn' is Valent...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mislabel
    mislabelled tracks
    sisters of mercy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE REMOVE R. KELLY FROM SPOTIFY

I'm not going to go off on a tangent here because it's likely no one gives a **** anyway. I'm just going to leave a link and ask that you remove this monster from your streaming platform. Article from Time Magazine, "A Full Timeline of Sexual Abuse A...

• I'm not going to go off on a tangent here because it's likely no one gives a **** anyway. I'm just going to leave a link and ask that you remove this monster from your streaming platform.  &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • REMOVE R. KELLY
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music to the most remote places.

We all enjoy a new experience now and then, and another thing true for our mobile phones is good. Adding some variety to your mobile phone is an unusual way to add spice to your life at klingeltöne.So how does one get the perfect ringtone for you? Pe...

traena1
  • We all enjoy a new experience now and then, and another thing true for our mobile phones is good. Adding some variety to your mobile phone is an unusual way to add spice to your life at klingeltöne. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ringtone

Hey! Does anyone know how ro make a song from Spotify Premium as a ringtone? I have a Samsung S20. Thanks heaps!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Does anyone know how ro make a song from Spotify Premium as a ringtone? I have a Samsung S20. Thanks heaps!
  • NIC2020
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music that puts you in your feels

Hey guys... so I'm trying to figure out if there is a name for this feeling... I get this feeling when listening to certain songs like... Over my head (cable car), you found me, both by The Fray...Snow Song, by Ron Pope...Feeling Whitney, by Post Mal...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys... so I'm trying to figure out if there is a name for this feeling...    I get this feeling when listening to certain songs like...   Over my head (cable car), you found m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bonus track missing from Janet Jackson's "Unbreakable" album

There's a bonus song that is missing for Janet Jackson's "Unbreakable" album called "Love U 4 Life". Is there a way where you can add that on the list? I would love to add that onto my "Liked Songs" playlist. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • There's a bonus song that is missing for Janet Jackson's "Unbreakable" album called "Love U 4 Life". Is there a way where you can add that on the list? I would love to add that onto my "Liked Songs" ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I would like to know how my Spotify Wrapped was made.

There is this awesome song that plays on the second slide of my Spotify wrapped [2020]. I have tried using every music search engine I could find but none of them can find the song because it has no lyrics and the clip is short. I want to know what t...

• Casual Listener
  • There is this awesome song that plays on the second slide of my Spotify wrapped [2020]. I have tried using every music search engine I could find but none of them can find the song because it has no ...
  • xxdevilmonkxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • spotifywrapped2020
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Request: 'This is ' Spotify Playlist

Hi Spotify team,I dunno what is your criteria when you create a playlist for an artist. But...I would like to request 'This is Spotify playlist for Golden Child https://open.spotify.com/artist/5zShiwTHlygdfsXj6eavTu?si=o6aa7oWESva0yqyIyU1IHw P.S. If...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify team, I dunno what is your criteria when you create a playlist for an artist.   But... I would like to request 'This is <artist name> Spotify playlist for Golden Child&nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

rap/hip hop lit playlist

i don't know about you, but when i feel extra anxious a good dose of hype hip hop music really makes me feel invincible. if you have any other playlist with the same theme, add them under here and i will follow back. https://open.spotify.com/playlist...

• Music Fan
  • i don't know about you, but when i feel extra anxious a good dose of hype hip hop music really makes me feel invincible. 🔥 if you have any other playlist with the same theme, add them under here an...
  • MsDz009
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • american
    GOOD VIBES
    Hip Hop
    hype
    lit
    Rap
    trap
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Sad Music Playlist

I've made a pretty sad/depressing playlist. if you would listen to it and enjoy it please give a follow and comment below. Song recommendations are more than welcome! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5QGe5RGcvSSTNCQX6VSfWd

• Composer
  • I've made a pretty sad/depressing playlist. if you would listen to it and enjoy it please give a follow and comment below. Song recommendations are more than welcome!   https://open.spotify.co...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Add Song

Lil Poppa Smoke ft Yungeen Ace and YFN Lucci

• Visitor
  • Lil Poppa Smoke ft Yungeen Ace and YFN Lucci
  • Dnamilla
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: 2020 Wrapped (Share yours with us)

Yo Spotify i have a huge problem.... I´ve been already a premium user for a couple years or at least more than a year... last december i gto my TOP songs of the 2019, and most played songs etc.... they were for me like a huge gifts from you guys... i...

• Yo Spotify i have a huge problem.... I´ve been already a premium user for a couple years or at least more than a year... last december i gto my TOP songs of the 2019, and most played songs etc.... th...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes