Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Acces login

It would be helpfull if spotify use barcode for login to website from android.

• Visitor
  • It would be helpfull if spotify use barcode for login to website from android.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vanishing albums

Guys you can do much better than this. I assume Spotify is a legit enterprise complete with lawyers who specialize in copyright. On YouTube it’s one thing but here I can’t think of albums which have been here for months and years to be lifted from yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Guys you can do much better than this. I assume Spotify is a legit enterprise complete with lawyers who specialize in copyright. On YouTube it’s one thing but here I can’t think of albums which have ...
  • KO799
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What is the best way to re-release an EP without losing the plays.

Hi guys, I am thinking of re-releasing two EPs that have been a bit in the past with better mastering and mixing. How can I avoid losing the statistics of these songs? Using the same ISRC and UPC is enough?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I am thinking of re-releasing two EPs that have been a bit in the past with better mastering and mixing. How can I avoid losing the statistics of these songs? Using the same ISRC and UPC is ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song To add

You should add the songLauryn Hill with Juice WRLD to Spotify

• You should add the song Lauryn Hill with Juice WRLD to Spotify
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linking songs with different artist name

Hello, My band is about to release a new song on Spotify using DistroKid. Our previous distributor uploaded our first single and stylized our artist name incorrectly, "Bute" instead of "BUTE". I'm about to make a new artist profile using the correct ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    My band is about to release a new song on Spotify using DistroKid. Our previous distributor uploaded our first single and stylized our artist name incorrectly, "Bute" instead of...
  • lorenwheeler
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Comedy selection needs to be expanded

I cannot deal with the comedy selections on spotify currently. No playlist has been updated. It's the same 12 comedians and no one new. I had a Sirius XM subscription on top of my Spotify Premium subscription for almost 2.5 years for 1 reason alone; ...

• Visitor
  • I cannot deal with the comedy selections on spotify currently. No playlist has been updated. It's the same 12 comedians and no one new. I had a Sirius XM subscription on top of my Spotify Premium sub...
  • leeovalentin
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Music for **bleep**

Please help. Could somebody recommend erotic music for **bleep**? I want to add it to this site [snip - Community Moderator edit]

• Visitor
  • Please help. Could somebody recommend erotic music for **bleep**? I want to add it to this site [snip - Community Moderator edit]
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Lite

Hi, I was wondering how to change the music quality to Very High (I am a premium user) in Spotify Lite app. I don't want to use the main app. Also, I am not receiving any notifications for new podcast episodes for those that I follow. Hoping to hear ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was wondering how to change the music quality to Very High (I am a premium user) in Spotify Lite app. I don't want to use the main app.   Also, I am not receiving any notificati...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Stargate music

Can you add the soundtracks to the first episodes of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, as well as the original Stargate movie soundtrack and Stargate Continuum and Ark of Truth?

• Casual Listener
  • Can you add the soundtracks to the first episodes of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, as well as the original Stargate movie soundtrack and Stargate Continuum and Ark of Truth?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tag / Nacht Music macht die Musikliste kaputt

Guten tag zusammen, Ich höre unterschiedliche Musik, von Rock bis Elektro bis Rap und auch Klassische Musik oder Chillstep , Lofi Hiphop Das letzte höre ich abends zum entspannen und auch nur dann, alles andere meist tagsüber und im Auto. Wenn es dan...

• Casual Listener
  • Guten tag zusammen,   Ich höre unterschiedliche Musik, von Rock bis Elektro bis Rap und auch Klassische Musik oder Chillstep , Lofi Hiphop   Das letzte höre ich abends zum entspannen un...
  • Rillank
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Violent Femmes missing album Add It Up (1981-1993)

Please add this, it's the only place I can find the song "America Is" and I'd like to add that to my playlist.

• Visitor
  • Please add this, it's the only place I can find the song "America Is" and I'd like to add that to my playlist.
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution You Got The Love (Erens Bootleg Mix)

There are a load of different versions of "You got the love" by "The Source feat. Candi Staton", but the best one (Erens Bootleg Mix) isn't here. I have it as a local file, but that's not ideal as local files don't work when using Spotify connect, so...

• Visitor
  • There are a load of different versions of "You got the love" by "The Source feat. Candi Staton", but the best one (Erens Bootleg Mix) isn't here.  I have it as a local file, but that's not ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution request for song or album of La Montse

hello, regards to the spotify team. I want to request a song that is a classic 90'**bleep** that is not available. La Montse "Guitarrero" there are three versions.https://www.discogs.com/es/artist/281803-La-Montse

• hello, regards to the spotify team. I want to request a song that is a classic 90'**bleep** that is not available. La Montse "Guitarrero" there are three versions. https://www.discogs.com/es/artist/...
  • MariusEJ
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Old "New Music Friday" playlists

Is it possible to find old "New music Friday" playlists?! I really liked the one from last week and I never got around to saving the songs!

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to find old "New music Friday" playlists?! I really liked the one from last week and I never got around to saving the songs!
  • sundih
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

A question about some Reggae playlists created by Spotify

Hello.I have a special question.What is difference between Sunshine Reggae and One Love playlists?I don't know, where to ask It.Thank You.Marco Oros

• Roadie
  • Hello. I have a special question. What is difference between Sunshine Reggae and One Love playlists? I don't know, where to ask It. Thank You. Marco Oros
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • differences
    Genre playlists
    Spotify playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist with Commentary / Podcast with songs

Is it possible to allow podcast users to make playlists like these?https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX6RDaNNfUPt3 It's like a radio format with commentary between songs.

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to allow podcast users to make playlists like these?https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX6RDaNNfUPt3   It's like a radio format with commentary between songs.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add Better than i've ever been by Kanye West, Nas, KRSone, Rakim (hip hop)

Hi, please, add https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6MYyMJm3dMMaybe too much artists on a single track for spotify to paythe bill ? I pay mine every months. Regards

• Visitor
  • Hi,   please, add https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6MYyMJm3dM Maybe too much artists on a single track for spotify to pay the bill ?   I pay mine every months.   Regards
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dance Charts

I love listening to dance music. Unfortunately it seems like there are no Dance Charts available. All I see are different playlists which seems like not up to date. Do I miss something? I want to listen to the newest, hot dance stuff. I remember anot...

• Visitor
  • I love listening to dance music. Unfortunately it seems like there are no Dance Charts available. All I see are different playlists which seems like not up to date. Do I miss something? I want to lis...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone know if there is an API for Sleep Timer?

I'd love to create a shortcut for iOS with a sleep timer, but I can't find an API for that. Not sure whether it exists or not. CheersJoão

• Casual Listener
  • I'd love to create a shortcut for iOS with a sleep timer, but I can't find an API for that. Not sure whether it exists or not.    Cheers João 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

When is Julion Alvarez coming back to spotify?

I don't understand Spotify's logic when it comes to banning musicians with criminal activity. Julion Alvarez is someone that has been "allegedly" linked to drug trafickers in another country and pretty much gets blackballed from the music industry in...

• Visitor
  • I don't understand Spotify's logic when it comes to banning musicians with criminal activity. Julion Alvarez is someone that has been "allegedly" linked to drug trafickers in another country and pret...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes