Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes

Missing Songs

https://open.spotify.com/album/1upRTKvVAmSMubhxqVDiox?si=Dl_FIYSbQyiHY4Ut5-V-FQ Been looking for the album for streaming or purchase for years. Please add this album to my area, as it is clearly available on your services elsewhere.

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/1upRTKvVAmSMubhxqVDiox?si=Dl_FIYSbQyiHY4Ut5-V-FQ Been looking for the album for streaming or purchase for years. Please add this album to my area, as it is clearl...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skream's Anticipate EP is not available to listen in Belgium

I would love to be able to listen to Skream's Anticipate EP on Spotify, the Netsky remix in particular. Is there any possibility of it becoming available to listen in Belgium? Thanks in advance!

• I would love to be able to listen to Skream's Anticipate EP on Spotify, the Netsky remix in particular. Is there any possibility of it becoming available to listen in Belgium?   Thanks in...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Anticipate EP
    Netsky Remix
    Skream
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LOUIS TOMLINSON

The artist Louis Tomlinson, commonly known from the band One Direction, has an amazing album titled Walls. I think some of his songs, such as “Always You” or “Don’t Let it Break Your Heart”, should be added to popular spotify playlists. For example, ...

• Visitor
  • The artist Louis Tomlinson, commonly known from the band One Direction, has an amazing album titled Walls. I think some of his songs, such as “Always You” or “Don’t Let it Break Your Heart”, should b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar Issues

I love release radar. 99% of it is music I love. However it only has songs from the 70s and 80s. How do I discover actual new releases? I don't want to down-vote a song that I like just because it is old. Does someone have any suggestions on how to k...

• I love release radar. 99% of it is music I love. However it only has songs from the 70s and 80s. How do I discover actual new releases? I don't want to down-vote a song that I like just because it is...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Release Radar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not listen to some tracks

Hello. I am a user from Russia. some tracks are not available to me, as I understand it due to limitations. I have activated a trial premium account, which, as I understand it, should remove these restrictions by region. can you find out if all the t...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I am a user from Russia. some tracks are not available to me, as I understand it due to limitations. I have activated a trial premium account, which, as I understand it, should remove these re...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Error] Multiple artists under one name (Omnia)

Hello,I would just point that there is (at least) three different artists who share the name "Omnia". https://play.spotify.com/artist/2BrB1yM0OCJlZDm74o6wW4It is quite annoying, could it be fixed, please ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would just point that there is (at least) three different artists who share the name "Omnia". https://play.spotify.com/artist/2BrB1yM0OCJlZDm74o6wW4 It is quite annoying, could it be f...
  • BelBet
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist
    music
    omnia
    Tags
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect naming of artists

Milton Banana was a brazilian drummer. If we search for his collection on Spotify , some songs appear as his group "Milton Banana Trio" as an artist and also as "Milton Banana" . Please do not do like other music streaming service , merge these two r...

• Casual Listener
  • Milton Banana was a brazilian drummer. If we search for his collection on Spotify ,  some songs appear as his group "Milton Banana Trio" as an artist and also as "Milton Banana" . Please do not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Air 1971

The american group Air made an album 1971. Singer was Googie Coppola and the album was produced by Herbie Mann. Spotify thinks this band is the same as the frence band Air, which is completely wrong. Those frence members were not even born 1971! Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • The american group Air made an album 1971. Singer was Googie Coppola and the album was produced by Herbie Mann. Spotify thinks this band is the same as the frence band Air, which is completely wrong....
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Idea: Created content should be based on both artist, title and album

When Creeted content such as Favorite songs is created it should be based on both the title and the album I've listened to ( or rather the unique id of the song in your database. A lot of songs, especially within jazz, have very different versions on...

• Regular
  • When Creeted content such as Favorite songs is created it should be based on both the title and the album I've listened to ( or rather the unique id of the song in your database. A lot of songs, e...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong titles on every song on Sidney Bechet album

Hi I would say that every song on the Sidney Bechet album Triple best of is wrong.Example When the saints is instead Sweet Georgia Brown.This affects my created lists bu Spotify in a really bad way.Album link: https://open.spotify.com/album/4iS0EsQTD...

• Regular
  • Hi I would say that every song on the Sidney Bechet album Triple best of is wrong. Example When the saints is instead Sweet Georgia Brown. This affects my created lists bu Spotify in a really bad w...
  • gofl
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sorties de la semaine sur Spotify France Instagram

Bonjour, Je souhaite savoir si il est possible pour un nouvel artiste d'apparaître dans les sorties de la semaine du compte Instagram Spotify France ?Comment faut-il procéder ? Merci,Alexandra Delangue

• Visitor
  • Bonjour,    Je souhaite savoir si il est possible pour un nouvel artiste d'apparaître dans les sorties de la semaine du compte Instagram Spotify France ? Comment faut-il procéder ? &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant find "Rains will fall" by Kevin MacLeod.

My problem is that i wanted to add a song by Kevin MacLeod called "Rains will fall",but i cant find it in spotify. I checked that this song is his, but i still cant find it.

• Visitor
  • My problem is that i wanted to add a song by Kevin MacLeod called "Rains will fall", but i cant find it in spotify. I checked that this song is his, but i still cant find it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Request

An album I used to listen to cant be found on spotify so would it be possible for them to add "A Natural Death" from Horse The Band to spotify or would I have to do that somewhere else

• Visitor
  • An album I used to listen to cant be found on spotify so would it be possible for them to add "A Natural Death" from Horse The Band to spotify or would I have to do that somewhere else
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Song from previous Account

I listen to instrumentals while working throughout the day. There was this creepy song that would filer through shuffle that was named something similar to like 5:03am. That is not the correct title but it was something similar. I believe the album c...

• Visitor
  • I listen to instrumentals while working throughout the day.   There was this creepy song that would filer through shuffle that was named something similar to like 5:03am. That is not the corre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Manowar: Gods of War

I was really dissapointed not to see this album. Is there a place on the site where I can request an album?

• I was really dissapointed not to see this album. Is there a place on the site where I can request an album?
  • 26bit
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Help– I can't find my favorite FKJ and Tom Misch song on Spotify!

Does anyone know why FKJ and Tom Misch's "Losing My Way" can't be found on Spotify?! It's my fave song by them, but I always have to go to YouTube for it... would love to play it directly from my Spotify account. RS or anyone, please help

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know why FKJ and Tom Misch's "Losing My Way" can't be found on Spotify?!   It's my fave song by them, but I always have to go to YouTube for it... would love to play it directly fr...
  • skoid
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Paolo Nutini and Mumford and sons, available but won't play???

Every time I click on any of their songs (that are all showing as available) they will not play and display a message saying 'song not available' and say to upload the file...Please, can someone fix this?

• Every time I click on any of their songs (that are all showing as available) they will not play and display a message saying 'song not available' and say to upload the file... Please, can someone fi...
  • KieranMuller
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why some of my liked songs missing in liked songs?

Hi there. Ever since I moved my spotify data to SD card, some of my liked songs are missing from the liked songs even though it is liked. I don't know why but I need advice on how to retrieve it. Thank you.

• Regular
  • Hi there. Ever since I moved my spotify data to SD card, some of my liked songs are missing from the liked songs even though it is liked. I don't know why but I need advice on how to retrieve it. Tha...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

May to upload tracks on Spitify if the author of the tracks isn't me?

I listen tracks on VK music, Soundcloud and ect that there aren't on Spotify. I would want to see these these tracks on Spotify.

• Regular
  • I listen tracks on VK music, Soundcloud and ect that there aren't on Spotify. I would want to see these these tracks on Spotify.
  • Heythatsme
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • upload tracks
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes