Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Your Name Soundtrack Deleted

This evening I noticed that I can't play any Your Name (Kimi no na wa) Soundtrack songs. And it's not been shown on artist (Radwimps) page. Why it got deleted?

• This evening I noticed that I can't play any Your Name (Kimi no na wa) Soundtrack songs. And it's not been shown on artist (Radwimps) page. Why it got deleted?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 19 likes

Dendemann removed

All Songs of Dendemann and Eins Zwo have been Removed. Where can i find Any Information about why and when this happened?

• Casual Listener
  • All Songs of Dendemann and Eins Zwo have been Removed.  Where can i find Any Information about why and when this happened?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

White Noise - Blue October's New Album (I Hope You're Happy)

I was lsitening to their new album and when it got to track 7. Remission in Cmaj, about 30 seconds in a lot of white noise is heard and it fades in and out about every 5 to 10 seconds. I skipped the song and the white noise appears on Track 8 (How to...

• Casual Listener
  • I was lsitening to their new album and when it got to track 7. Remission in Cmaj, about 30 seconds in a lot of white noise is heard and it fades in and out about every 5 to 10 seconds. I skipped the ...
  • Malkymak
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Silent track

Hi People,Somebody knows of a silent track of a few seconds to use in a playlist between the tracks?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi People, Somebody knows of a silent track of a few seconds to use in a playlist between the tracks? Thanks!
  • leorc
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

George Harrison removed?

Why are all the George Harrison songs being removed, he's my favorite artist.

• Regular
  • Why are all the George Harrison songs being removed, he's my favorite artist.
  • danielaklo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Album musics out of order

Hi! Some albuns I have downloaded are now with its musics out of the right order (first music is not the right one, and so on). The issue is on the album, not on a playlist. How can I fix this?Thanks for the help!

• Hi! Some albuns I have downloaded are now with its musics out of the right order (first music is not the right one, and so on). The issue is on the album, not on a playlist. How can I fix this? Than...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delete

how do i delete this?

• Casual Listener
  • how do i delete this?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a song

Is there a way to ask spotify to upload this song: Flash-Brothers Fundamental (2006)

• Is there a way to ask spotify to upload this song: Flash-Brothers Fundamental (2006)
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heart/plus songs and finding them!

HiSomeone's not that smart and I'm thinking it's me. I thought hearting songs also added the song somewhere in my library in the same way as plussing a song does. But I can't find them! Not the plussed nor the hearted songs. I tried looking at the so...

• Regular
  • Hi Someone's not that smart and I'm thinking it's me. I thought hearting songs also added the song somewhere in my library in the same way as plussing a song does. But I can't find them! Not the plu...
  • tispoon69
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Label search

I love the label:"blablabla" search engine. But however now it seems like i Only get the artists on the label as search result. Before i got Albums, songs and playlist. Why have you taken this away??

• Regular
  • I love the label:"blablabla" search engine. But however now it seems like i Only get the artists on the label as search result. Before i got Albums, songs and playlist. Why have you taken this away??
  • mvinhal
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads.

I have reached my download limit but have more than enough space (Min of 2 GB) on my phone. why can I not download more if i have the space.I am a premium user.

• Casual Listener
  • I have reached my download limit but have more than enough space (Min of 2 GB) on my phone. why can I not download more if i have the space. I am a premium user.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloads
    limit
    Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Never (from xxxtentacion) not avaliable

I’ve seen that the « 21 XXX » (fake album) has been deleted from the device. But does it still possible to liste to some songs of it such as « Never ». Thank you for your reply

• I’ve seen that the « 21 XXX » (fake album) has been deleted from the device. But does it still possible to liste to some songs of it such as « Never ». Thank you for your reply
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Marketing music

Here to give you good insight on marketing your music, also the right avenues to do so! We have a website orgnicmusicmarketing.com but we are here to anwser questions and help in any way we can! cheers, Be Organic

• Music Fan
  • Here to give you good insight on marketing your music, also the right avenues to do so! We have a website orgnicmusicmarketing.com but we are here to anwser questions and help in any way we can!&nbsp...
  • xxcirclepitt
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How to *actually* discover NEW music? "Discover"/daily/weekly mixes just play the same songs I alrea

I don't understand why I have to press NEXT SONG 10 times after every new song, in order to avoid hearing the same old stuff repeatedly

• Music Fan
  • I don't understand why I have to press NEXT SONG 10 times after every new song, in order to avoid hearing the same old stuff repeatedly
  • pattypola98
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Playlist disappear

Hello guys ! Recently the playlist « Deep house and techno » I used to listen just disappeared. It seamed it has been replaced by the playlist « Nuit Blanche » but almost no title are the same. I wonder how I could find the titles of the previous pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys ! Recently the playlist « Deep house and techno » I used to listen just disappeared. It seamed it has been replaced by the playlist « Nuit Blanche » but almost no title are the same. I won...
  • Albabibor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Willie Nelson, The Scientist missing

Willie Nelson record Heroes is missing its last song The Scientist. Song has been on Spotify about a year ago. Why it has been dissabled? Song is still available on Youtube and other services so I assume that it is not because of copyrights and Willi...

• Willie Nelson record Heroes is missing its last song The Scientist. Song has been on Spotify about a year ago. Why it has been dissabled? Song is still available on Youtube and other services so I as...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Same name different artists

Waz up guys,Just wondering why ourselves Spotify users still face the problem with artists names wrong matches. I mean, how Spotify IT team can fix it ASAP in order to avoid this situation which happens differently often times. For instance, a death ...

• Casual Listener
  • Waz up guys, Just wondering why ourselves Spotify users still face the problem with artists names wrong matches. I mean, how Spotify IT team can fix it ASAP in order to avoid this situation which ha...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artists categories
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not finding music on App

I wanted to listen to some music and I was searching for “Looking for Trouble” by J. Cole, Kanye West & B.I.G Sean etc. and I couldn’t find the song anywhere. Is there a reason behind that?

• I wanted to listen to some music and I was searching for “Looking for Trouble” by J. Cole, Kanye West & B.I.G Sean etc. and I couldn’t find the song anywhere. Is there a reason behind that?
  • ariellescohen1
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incomplete discography

Waz up guys. I've been using Spotify for a long time and honestly, the missing albums within some discography is something I really can't figure it out. Have a look with great Heavy Metal bands like Judas Priest, Manowar, Stratovarius .... Why there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Waz up guys. I've been using Spotify for a long time and honestly, the missing albums within some discography is something I really can't figure it out. Have a look with great Heavy Metal bands like ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • incomplete
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot find npr podcasts

Hello. Spotify is supposed to have a partnership with NPR but I can only find 4 podcasts when I search for NPR. Either I am searching in the wrong way or the partnership has not started yet. Can anyone please enlighten me please? Thank you in advance...

• ...an anyone please enlighten me please?  Thank you in advance.    Ps. My favorite npr podcast is invisibilia and as far as I can see there is no content in Spotify although it has a page
  • jpdelatorre
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes