Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • Silphradio
  • Music Fan
  • 2348 replies
  • 1874 likes
  • 2348 replies
  • 1874 likes

Lockscreen Album art

How do i zoom out the album art on the lockscreen on android pie? There are also no controls to play next song.

• Casual Listener
  • How do i zoom out the album art on the lockscreen on android pie? There are also no controls to play next song.
  • AceGB
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add Spotify artists discography on my website?

Dear All,I have a music website, and have hundreds of articles about International and also local artists profile and biography. How to add spotify artists discography into the article, to make the content more rich? For info my website developed wit...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ake the content more rich?    For info my website developed with Wordpress platform. Below are the links for your reference:   Playlist: https://www.albumbaru.com/playlists/ M...
  • yollis
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add this song....

Hi, Can you add Jay Z feat. Justin Timberlake- Holy Grail on spotify? Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hi, Can you add Jay Z feat. Justin Timberlake- Holy Grail on spotify?  Thanks.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why Daddy Yankee's album...

Has only 2 song's? I want to hear the full "talento de barrio" álbum... I from Paraguay.

• Casual Listener
  • Has only 2 song's? I want to hear the full "talento de barrio" álbum... I from Paraguay.
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Song request
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I disable rap from appearing in my radio/discover playlists? I don't want rap suggestions.

How do I disable rap from appearing in my radio/discover playlists? I don't want rap suggestions. Sometimes I downvote songs appearing my radio feed, but I am worried that I might be downvoting an artist that only has this one rap song that I don't l...

• Music Fan
  • How do I disable rap from appearing in my radio/discover playlists? I don't want rap suggestions. Sometimes I downvote songs appearing my radio feed, but I am worried that I might be downvoting an ar...
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes

How may I get rid of turkish songs?

My country is set to US, and I only have one or two turkish songs in my playlists. But my browser is filled with turkish songs. Where ever I go it's filled with turkish songs. How may I get rid of them? I disliked a lot of them but that's not enough....

• Regular
  • My country is set to US, and I only have one or two turkish songs in my playlists. But my browser is filled with turkish songs. Where ever I go it's filled with turkish songs. How may I get rid of th...
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Diamonds in the Rough Album not on Spotify

Is there a reason it is not on spotify? It is a really good album and it would be nice to have it on my Spotify playlists. The album is by Avenged Sevenfold.

• Is there a reason it is not on spotify? It is a really good album and it would be nice to have it on my Spotify playlists. The album is by Avenged Sevenfold.
  • Sahnaa
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Stream limits

Hey guys I'm wondering if there is a limit to how many streams are registered for a specific song or album under one Spotify account. For instance... If I have an album out and a few of my friends on different accounts are streaming the album a few t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I'm wondering if there is a limit to how many streams are registered for a specific song or album under one Spotify account. For instance... If I have an album out and a few of my friends on...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tony Martin error

The 40's and 50's crooner Tony Martin probably didn't just come out with the singles "Ya no quiere amores", "Loco por sus besos" or "Quiero tu calor"...

• The 40's and 50's crooner Tony Martin probably didn't just come out with the singles "Ya no quiere amores", "Loco por sus besos" or "Quiero tu calor"...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dead topic

dead topic

• Visitor
  • dead topic
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • opinion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs I can't find

Hey ya'll I'm new to Spotify and I'm looking for a particular song and I don't know if spotify just doesn't have it or what but it's 504 boyz I can tell. Just wondering if anyone has it to upload? I love this song! Thanks fo ryour help! Confused Spot...

• Hey ya'll I'm new to Spotify and I'm looking for a particular song and I don't know if spotify just doesn't have it or what but it's 504 boyz I can tell. Just wondering if anyone has it to upload? I ...
  • faiz_izwn
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Taemin's song Press Your Number is actually playing a different song

Hello! The song Press Your Number from the album Press It - The 1st Album is playing an incorrect song. I live in Brazil. (And there was a suddenly change in the version of another song from the same album called Sexuality, was that an intentional ch...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   The song Press Your Number from the album Press It - The 1st Album is playing an incorrect song.   I live in Brazil.   (And there was a suddenly change in the version of...
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes

Problem [mac]: recently added songs is marked as songs added months ago

When I add new songs to my playlists and sorting the list by "recently added", some of the songs (not all) doesn't follow the recently added sorting. Usually you can see when the song is added by "5 minutes ago" or the date of the day I added it to t...

• When I add new songs to my playlists and sorting the list by "recently added", some of the songs (not all) doesn't follow the recently added sorting. Usually you can see when the song is added by "5 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • recently added
    sorting
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request

Hello Spotify,I am speaking for the hindi music community at large when I request you to add the album from the movie "Jodha Akbar". This album contains many hindi classics that many people have been just itching to listen to. I don't know the situat...

• Hello Spotify, I am speaking for the hindi music community at large when I request you to add the album from the movie "Jodha Akbar". This album contains many hindi classics that many people have be...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Song request

Hello Can you add this version of the song? The original is already available. Fuat Ergin - Okyanuslar (Groovypedia Studio Sessions)

• Visitor
  • Hello   Can you add this version of the song? The original is already available.   Fuat Ergin - Okyanuslar (Groovypedia Studio Sessions)
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Can you add the omori version of bo en's My Time? original song is on spotify Song im refering to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM9V99VlgrI&list=LLRUSMa4fR99pDKIuLzKmpiw&index=2&t=0s

• Visitor
  • Can you add the omori version of bo en's My Time?   original song is on spotify    Song im refering to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM9V99VlgrI&list=LLRUSMa4fR99pDKIuL...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Please add this song: Blue by Eiffel 65 - KNY FACTORY REMIX

• Visitor
  • Please add this song:  Blue by Eiffel 65 - KNY FACTORY REMIX
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify for Artists only count new streams in the audience category?

Bit of an odd question. I'm asking this because I notice that returning listener streamd do not count, but it is only counting new listener streams? A lot of my returning listeners listen to my stuff often, but it isn't showing up in artists as strea...

• Casual Listener
  • Bit of an odd question. I'm asking this because I notice that returning listener streamd do not count, but it is only counting new listener streams? A lot of my returning listeners listen to my stuff...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lorem: The girl in red is now the girl in Lorem

Spotify has been showing me this curated playlist called Lorem, with the tagline "The girl in red is now the girl in Lorem". Does anyone know what this means? The only related information I could find on the internet was this reddit post, where it se...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has been showing me this curated playlist called Lorem, with the tagline "The girl in red is now the girl in Lorem".   Does anyone know what this means? The only related information I ...
  • gidjeon
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • girl in red
    Lorem
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes