Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Podcast or gone..

Hi my favorite postcast are gone.https://spoti.fi/2qULqBeHelp.

• Visitor
  • Hi my favorite postcast are gone. https://spoti.fi/2qULqBe Help.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question About Collaborative Playlist

Hi I was just wondering what will happen if I click this...Will the songs that the other users added will be gone or it will just "close" the collaborative playlist and make it an ordinary one?

Untitled.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi I was just wondering what will happen if I click this... Will the songs that the other users added will be gone or it will just "close" the collaborative playlist and make it an ordinary one?
  • squishems
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to request title not available on spotify

Hi All,Wanted to know what is the procedure to request=>add a title on spotify which is not available ? Regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, Wanted to know what is the procedure to request=>add a title on spotify which is not available ?   Regards
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New track addition
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Grayed out song

I've listen to a step you can't take back from begin again track lately,but now i can't play it anymore i wanna know why ps. my country is Thailand

• I've listen to a step you can't take back from begin again track lately,but now i can't play it anymore i wanna know why ps. my country is Thailand
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution German marching music

Hey,I have some questions. I saw that there are no german marching music is available cuz it got deleted on Spotify. But why? Don't say cuz the nazi time. Yeah,it is msrchung music from ww2 but that doesn't mean that it is nazi music. The songs were ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,I have some questions. I saw that there are no german marching music is available cuz it got deleted on Spotify. But why? Don't say cuz the nazi time. Yeah,it is msrchung music from ww2 but that ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Malta Top 50 on February 28th

Hi ya'll!I was browsing through various countries` Top 50 lists and noticed a strange song list in Malta Top 50.They are all Christmas songs.. Is this legit, does Malta celebrate Christmas on February? Or could this be a bug and a list not updated si...

• Hi ya'll! I was browsing through various countries` Top 50 lists and noticed a strange song list in Malta Top 50. They are all Christmas songs.. Is this legit, does Malta celebrate Christmas on Feb...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • countries
    list
    top50
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Loud static at the end of every track on this album - corrupt audio?

Hey,https://open.spotify.com/album/5Ca3iUbx6dIf66frTpx5HdOn Groove! by Boulevards, every track seems to have a few seconds of loud static that plays at the end/after the track finishes. So I can't put them on playlists :'(I think it's definitely not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, https://open.spotify.com/album/5Ca3iUbx6dIf66frTpx5Hd On Groove! by Boulevards, every track seems to have a few seconds of loud static that plays at the end/after the track finishes. So I can'...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Single version of Borderline- Tame Impala

Hey there, before the release of Tame Impalas album "The Slow Rush" I've been listening to Borderline alot. But now as the album got released, which contains a new version of the song I cannot figure out a way to listen to the single version of "Bord...

• Visitor
  • Hey there,  before the release of Tame Impalas album "The Slow Rush" I've been listening to Borderline alot. But now as the album got released, which contains a new version of the song I cannot...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast content lost while listening / iOS

Current: I opened the app, played podcast, closed the screen for short time. When I opened the podcast again, content of the podcast was not visible, neither it's picture. I had to go to the Overview and back to podcast detail to see the content. Exp...

• Visitor
  • Current: I opened the app, played podcast, closed the screen for short time. When I opened the podcast again, content of the podcast was not visible, neither it's picture. I had to go to the O...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Henry McCullough's discography

I only find in Spotify some recent albums by Henry McCullough. I have shared in my website his first LP "Mind your own business" (which includes one of the songs sung by Joe Cocker in his record "I can stand a little rain", "Sing me a song", writen b...

• Regular
  • I only find in Spotify some recent albums by Henry McCullough. I have shared in my website his first LP "Mind your own business" (which includes one of the songs sung by Joe Cocker in his record "I c...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

don't do it by new order

HiCan't find this songDon't do itBy new orderPlease helpThanks

• Hi Can't find this song Don't do it By new order Please help Thanks
  • ALUCARD06
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs no longer found in spotify?

Hello so this might be a dumb question but there are songs I like that are no longer on spotify (Ruben Studdard - Sorry 2004 and Donots - Saccharine Smile for example) and am wondering why that is the case. They still appear in my liked songs too but...

• Visitor
  • Hello so this might be a dumb question but there are songs I like that are no longer on spotify (Ruben Studdard - Sorry 2004 and Donots - Saccharine Smile for example) and am wondering why that is th...
  • hansenkd
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle play

My wife and I were playing the same music album at the same time on our phones and when her song was done it scrolled down to the next song and my phone didn’t scroll down it keeps shuffling song and I didn’t even press shuffle...it’s doing this at w...

• Visitor
  • My wife and I were playing the same music album at the same time on our phones and when her song was done it scrolled down to the next song and my phone didn’t scroll down it keeps shuffling song and...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Weird Iann Dior features

Recently Ive noticed a lot of new releases under the “Release Radar” playlists that list usually a large artist as a feature on a record of someone with usually less than 1000 listens, when in reality they have nothing to do with the track. Specifica...

• Visitor
  • Recently Ive noticed a lot of new releases under the “Release Radar” playlists that list usually a large artist as a feature on a record of someone with usually less than 1000 listens, when in realit...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New jazz albums are not updated since 2019.

When you know name of interpret or albumtitle or songtitle you can find nearly all new jazzmusic. Is there any hope, that this situation will be changed in the near future? Otherwise I will think about changing to tidal. This streaming provider has r...

• Visitor
  • When you know name of interpret or albumtitle or songtitle you can find nearly all new jazzmusic. Is there any hope, that this situation will be changed in the near future? Otherwise I will think abo...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Jazz
    new album
    Update
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Colors

why do all of my playlists have a silver background? It looks so boring and dull, considering that every one of my playlists used to have a unique and colorful background. The new change looks god awful

• Casual Listener
  • why do all of my playlists have a silver background? It looks so boring and dull, considering that every one of my playlists used to have a unique and colorful background. The new change looks god aw...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution West Coast by Studio

A while ago I stumbled upon an album called west coast, fell in love with it and really enjoyed it. A few days ago it appeared on my "jump back in" tab and saw everything but one song was still on there. I want to know if it can be added back or why ...

• Casual Listener
  • A while ago I stumbled upon an album called west coast, fell in love with it and really enjoyed it. A few days ago it appeared on my "jump back in" tab and saw everything but one song was still on th...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not sure if this is the right place to post this but I cant sign up

i deleted an old spotify account so i can make a new account with my main email but when i try to make a new one under the same email it says that its taken when i click reset password it says that its not taken, i tried to email support the other da...

• Casual Listener
  • i deleted an old spotify account so i can make a new account with my main email but when i try to make a new one under the same email it says that its taken when i click reset password it says that i...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kenny Rankin

Hiding inside myself doesn't exist on Spotify. Is this even possible? that's the most popular song of Kenny rankin. Maybe it's forgotten? Hopefully this song can be imported to Spotify, many people are forgetting this particular kind of song.

• Hiding inside myself doesn't exist on Spotify. Is this even possible? that's the most popular song of Kenny rankin. Maybe it's forgotten? Hopefully this song can be imported to Spotify, many people a...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes