Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1914 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1914 likes

Why aren’t many popular podcasts on Spotify?

Why aren’t many popular podcasts on Spotify? Is there any way to suggest that they get incorporated?

• Why aren’t many popular podcasts on Spotify? Is there any way to suggest that they get incorporated?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

90s song I’m struggling to find

Hi all I’m looking for a song that I cannot find I heard in a cafe and have since then not been able to find was definitely and older song with sort of a piano key playing at the start with a girl sounding like dido talking asking questions almost th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all I’m looking for a song that I cannot find I heard in a cafe and have since then not been able to find    was definitely and older song with sort of a piano key playing at the start...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for a band

On a previous Spotify account I had a band called Oblivion star, the album was called wolves of war, now I can't seem to find that ban anywhere on Spotify or anywhere else. Does anyone know what happened with this band where did they go?

• Casual Listener
  • On a previous Spotify account I had a band called Oblivion star, the album was called wolves of war, now I can't seem to find that ban anywhere on Spotify or anywhere else. Does anyone know what happ...
  • 417HopeFiend
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Oblivion star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution In Flames Albums missing?

Hello. EDIT: Some albums are back, but not all of them. I wonder if the other albums will come ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello.   EDIT: Some albums are back, but not all of them. I wonder if the other albums will come ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 38 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Explicit content in Spotify playlists for kids

Not sure if I'm putting this in the right place so apologies in advance.My 9 year old daughter had the Spotify playlist Tween Hangs on over the weekend and I was disappointed to find that Spotify have included tracks on a playlist aimed at such a you...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure if I'm putting this in the right place so apologies in advance. My 9 year old daughter had the Spotify playlist Tween Hangs on over the weekend and I was disappointed to find that Spotify...
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 7 likes

Ads too loud!

Most local ads are way too loud and I often just mute the app for several minutes and then unmute once I know the ads are over.

• Casual Listener
  • Most local ads are way too loud and I often just mute the app for several minutes and then unmute once I know the ads are over. 
  • mrgoodfoot2016
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Music Add Requst

Hi Spotify - can you please add the latest album 'No Can Do' by Ladyhawk? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify - can you please add the latest album 'No Can Do' by Ladyhawk? Thanks!
  • micky17
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why i can find Vulgar Display of Bass Zardonic's album only on search site, and cant listen it?

I cant find it in spotify search, why it is hidden? If it's unaccessible, why just don't delete album?

• Casual Listener
  • I cant find it in spotify search, why it is hidden? If it's unaccessible, why just don't delete album?
  • Chrysalis420
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • blocked
    Vulgar Display of Bass
    Zardonic
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reload: Genre Based Charts on Spotify

Hey Spotify Community & Team, I've seeing all these country charts. It's a cool idea, but when I am honest, I never look what's going on there.But I am thinking about GENRE-BASED-CHARTS.In my opinion it is much more intersting to look at these, becau...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify Community & Team,   I've seeing all these country charts. It's a cool idea, but when I am honest, I never look what's going on there. But I am thinking about GENRE-BASED-CHART...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sharing my music

Just want to share my music with you. Maybe you can find something interesting here. Cheers! William Street

• Regular
  • Just want to share my music with you. Maybe you can find something interesting here.   Cheers!   William Street     
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Quem tava lá - CostaGold

Não consigo encontrar uma música no aplicativo.

• Casual Listener
  • Não consigo encontrar uma música no aplicativo.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Frank Ocean

Please put up Wiseman please

• Casual Listener
  • Please put up Wiseman please
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paul McCartney and Wings Back To The Egg album

Did something happen with licensing that this album was removed? I tried listening to it today and saw that only 2 of the songs are available, but only through separate albums. Those being Arrow Through Me and Rockestra Theme. My first time on the fo...

• Did something happen with licensing that this album was removed? I tried listening to it today and saw that only 2 of the songs are available, but only through separate albums. Those being Arrow Thro...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • content missing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs Missing from Playlist

I recently noticed that one of my playlists titled had a lot of music missing from it. Is there any way to recover the missing music on it? I didnt delete or edit the playlist in any way and im not sure when exactly the songs were missing

• Casual Listener
  • I recently noticed that one of my playlists titled ❤️ had a lot of music missing from it. Is there any way to recover the missing music on it? I didnt delete or edit the playlist in any way and im no...
  • moremoresp
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are so many Mushroomhead songs missing from Spotify??

Mushroomhead is one of the many hands I listen to, so it upsets me that a good number of their songs simply aren't on Spotify. I use Spotify a lot, and even pay for premium and listen every day, (if this is a factor) and yet so many of their songs, s...

• Visitor
  • Mushroomhead is one of the many hands I listen to, so it upsets me that a good number of their songs simply aren't on Spotify. I use Spotify a lot, and even pay for premium and listen every day, (if ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help me find all Spotify end of the year top playlists

Hey! So, I am kinda a music "breather" (this year I had 75 000 mins of listening to Spotify. And that is just my account), and I listened to artists from over 60 countries. So, I would want to find even more of them! However, Spotify *kinda* sucks on...

• Music Fan
  • Hey!   So, I am kinda a music "breather" (this year I had 75 000 mins of listening to Spotify. And that is just my account), and I listened to artists from over 60 countries. So, I would want ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Clean Versions of New Releases from Epic Records & Capitol Music Group

I was wondering why you guys stopped putting clean versions of new music from mostly from artists signed to Epic Records & most of Capitol Music Group (Motown Records, Capitol Records). I want to listen new songs from Future (his recent revised versi...

• I was wondering why you guys stopped putting clean versions of new music from mostly from artists signed to Epic Records & most of Capitol Music Group (Motown Records, Capitol Records). I want to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I claim a seond artist profile?

I have a Distrokid account upgrade that allows me 2 artists. I recently uploaded a song for the second artist. But whenever I click the buttons about claiming an artist profile on spotify, I get send directly to the artist profile of the first artist...

• Composer
  • I have a Distrokid account upgrade that allows me 2 artists. I recently uploaded a song for the second artist. But whenever I click the buttons about claiming an artist profile on spotify, I get send...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cem Karaca - Bekle Beni Albümünün Spotify'dan Kaldırılması

Cem Karaca'nın Bekle Beni isimli aşağıdaki albümü daha önce spotify'da olmasına rağmen yakın zamanda uygulamadan kaldırıldı. Bu şekilde kaldırılan albümlerin geri gelip gelemeyeceği konusunda bir fikri olan var mıdır ? Albümün içindeki şarkıların ses...

1123.JPG
  • Visitor
  • Cem Karaca'nın Bekle Beni isimli aşağıdaki albümü daha önce spotify'da olmasına rağmen yakın zamanda uygulamadan kaldırıldı. Bu şekilde kaldırılan albümlerin geri gelip gelemeyeceği konusunda bir fik...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Greek Music

Hi, I am a new subscriber of Spotify, via Cosmote in Greece. Actually I was waiting a lot of time for Spotify to come to Greece and from a Greek operator to support it via free data plan. Unfortunately, I realized that the most of Greek songs I use t...

• Hi,   I am a new subscriber of Spotify, via Cosmote in Greece. Actually I was waiting a lot of time for Spotify to come to Greece and from a Greek operator to support it via free data plan. ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes