Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My 2022 Spotify Wrapped top songs changed

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Spotify wrapped playlist changed from the day it was released. At least two of my t...

• Visitor
  • RifahShanjihad
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Joan
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes

"Sadnecessary" from Milky Chance is gone. Why?

"Sadnecessary" from Milky chance, one of my favorite albums ever, is gone from Spotify. The weird thing is that their other album "Blossom" is still there. Did this happen to someone else? Or is it a problem with my account?

• Casual Listener
  • "Sadnecessary" from Milky chance, one of my favorite albums ever, is gone from Spotify. The weird thing is that their other album "Blossom" is still there. Did this happen to someone else? Or is it a...
  • ianw86
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Slim Shady LP censored?

can you please answer why this album is censored I can't even lisen to it. please fix this asap!

• can you please answer why this album is censored I can't even lisen to it. please fix this asap!
  • sidular
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution More Discover Weekly Problems

I've read an awful lot of posts on this subject, but I'm not finding the answers I'm looking for. The Problems:Since beginning to keep track in September the highest # of songs I've liked in a single week is 9 and the average is a little over 3. In f...

• Casual Listener
  • I've read an awful lot of posts on this subject, but I'm not finding the answers I'm looking for.   The Problems: Since beginning to keep track in September the highest # of songs I've liked ...
  • GeneralAsskick
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discover
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

On my Song is an Artist tagged which i didnt want to tag??

Hello, on my Song "Surface" (https://open.spotify.com/album/42M4KEPygEmMmQDwrsPF0Z) is an Artist "Rob" tagged.. However, thats not the Rob i wanted to tag, in my Case its Rob from the Band Syndicate Zone.. What should i do there?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, on my Song "Surface" (https://open.spotify.com/album/42M4KEPygEmMmQDwrsPF0Z) is an Artist "Rob" tagged.. However, thats not the Rob i wanted to tag, in my Case its Rob from the Band Syndicate ...
  • om142747
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dissection - The Somberlain

hi, what happened to "The Somberlain" by Dissection? more or less 3 days ago most of the album disappeared leaving just a handful of bonus tracks available.Bring it back

• hi, what happened to "The Somberlain" by Dissection? more or less 3 days ago most of the album disappeared leaving just a handful of bonus tracks available. Bring it back
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did I ban the Beatles from my daily mix?

The daily mix feature is wonderful. Besides my discover weekly playlist, it's pretty much all I listen to. I posted a question a few months ago asking when my daily mix would update. I should've just waited a week or so cause it pretty much changes e...

• Regular
  • The daily mix feature is wonderful. Besides my discover weekly playlist, it's pretty much all I listen to. I posted a question a few months ago asking when my daily mix would update. I should've just...
  • amarsha4
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs and albums

Why are certain songs missing from artist albums, especially when the songs are very popular for that artist? ie, you can't get the song "baby come back" from FIREFALL. Or "Who loves you" from FRANKIE VALLEY/4 SEASONS. The artist "KISS" is missing an...

• Why are certain songs missing from artist albums, especially when the songs are very popular for that artist?  ie, you can't get the song "baby come back" from FIREFALL.  Or "Who loves you"...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to The Jetta Spotify Sessions

Hi just wondering if anyone could tell me what happened to the Jetta Spotify Sessions? It had some of my favourite live versions of her songs on it and I listened to it all the time, but then a couple months back it completely disappeared even though...

• Hi just wondering if anyone could tell me what happened to the Jetta Spotify Sessions? It had some of my favourite live versions of her songs on it and I listened to it all the time, but then a coupl...
  • muzzy996
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gorgorth’s Ghaal albums!

Where are any of Gorgoroth’s albums featuring Ghaal, like Incipit **bleep**?? The have all the others except those!

• Casual Listener
  • Where are any of Gorgoroth’s albums featuring Ghaal, like Incipit **bleep**?? The have all the others except those!   
  • AHMetal
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Context About the Artist

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3bcmxBrkaxMHGP5eCkg6uB?si=z-qI4iO4TbaN1sfLiSK5xAProblem: Truly - a grunge band coming from 90's Seattle. However, the info about the artist is related to a rap singer/artist. This band does not match with the info give...

• Gig Goer
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/3bcmxBrkaxMHGP5eCkg6uB?si=z-qI4iO4TbaN1sfLiSK5xA Problem: Truly - a grunge band coming from 90's Seattle. However, the info about the artist is related to a rap singe...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Follower Gate Recommendation

Does anyone have a preferred Follow Gate (i.e ToneDen) that they use capture followers in exchange for free downloads or promotional items? I've come across a few for Facebook Likes, Instagram or Soundcloud follows, but nothing that stood out for Spo...

• Gig Goer
  • Does anyone have a preferred Follow Gate (i.e ToneDen) that they use capture followers in exchange for free downloads or promotional items? I've come across a few for Facebook Likes, Instagram or Sou...
  • HitListmaker
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify artist account

How i create spotify artist account i can't claim my account cause i dont Have that account so how i make it? HELP!!!!!

• How i create spotify artist account i can't claim my account cause i dont Have that account so how i make it? HELP!!!!!
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you re-add David Allen Coe - If that ain't country

You had this some a couple of months ago and then you too it off. Can you please re-add it? Amazon Music has it. Thank you!!

• Casual Listener
  • You had this some a couple of months ago and then you too it off.  Can you please re-add it?  Amazon Music has it.  Thank you!!
  • Fmayophs1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Music

https://youtu.be/usZVUdfDsD0 This remix needs to be on Spotify

• https://youtu.be/usZVUdfDsD0 This remix needs to be on Spotify
  • wavyap_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is a song explicit on my desktop, but censored on my phone?

Specifically this version of "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus: https://open.spotify.com/track/1w2b6f5Cgwy8ZmKdHUBSiWI have my phone and desktop player on wifi, so I can jump from one to the other. I KNOW it's the same song, as I can change the time on on...

• Casual Listener
  • Specifically this version of "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus: https://open.spotify.com/track/1w2b6f5Cgwy8ZmKdHUBSiW I have my phone and desktop player on wifi, so I can jump from one to the ot...
  • SuttN
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Middle east content

So its been like a month or two since spotify launched in mena and lots of content isnt avaliable are there plans to add the content in a not so long time or should i just unsub

• So its been like a month or two since spotify launched in mena and lots of content isnt avaliable  are there plans to add the content in a not so long time or should i just unsub
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs were available before but now are grayed out or gone!

Hey there,What can cause a song to be grayed out now - but was ok few days ago?eg. "Alchemy: Dire Straits Live". I can't play song #6 anymore (Sultans of Swing) - but other songs in the same album are ok.I've already tried to delete my cache / delete...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, What can cause a song to be grayed out now - but was ok few days ago? eg. "Alchemy: Dire Straits Live". I can't play song #6 anymore (Sultans of Swing) - but other songs in the same albu...
  • oburger04
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Badge bleu sur un profil USER pour qu'il passe en ARTIST . View discography

Bonjour j'aimerais savoir comment peut on avoir un profil standard en ARTIST et non en USER comme le lien suivant : MON PROFIL : https://open.spotify.com/user/66be3p35yivuldlytr5gq7vsk?si=9amYJ8dTT0ujKfNaBH5CugUN EXEMPLE : https://open.spotify.com/us...

• Bonjour j'aimerais savoir comment peut on avoir un profil standard en ARTIST et non en USER comme le lien suivant :   MON PROFIL : https://open.spotify.com/user/66be3p35yivuldlytr5gq7vsk?si=9a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wasn't aware that music licenses had limited life on Spotify

... thought it was more "not licensed yet" but apparently not so. 90s dance - BlackBox - had two songs of theirs in list from the Dreamland album - both are unavailable now in Canada - yet I added them a month or two ago. Another was Dance 2 Trance "...

• Music Fan
  • ... thought it was more "not licensed yet" but apparently not so.   90s dance - BlackBox - had two songs of theirs in list from the Dreamland album - both are unavailable now in Canada - yet I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes