Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Someone is logged in to my account

Hello!While I am listening to music, more and more playlists with music I would -never- listen to popping up, and it switches me over to someone's apple device, interrupting my music and adding this person's endless playlists to my playlists.I cannot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! While I am listening to music, more and more playlists with music I would -never- listen to popping up, and it switches me over to someone's apple device, interrupting my music and adding thi...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

King Oli aka Yo Oli

King Oli aka Yo Oli aka Junus W. is a convicted **bleep** offender. He sexually molested a dozen underage girls online and in real life, there are tons of evidence on social media, especially on youtube . This day we learned from the news that he sex...

• King Oli aka Yo Oli aka Junus W. is a convicted **bleep** offender. He sexually molested a dozen underage girls online and in real life, there are tons of evidence on social media, especially on yout...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't recover playlist

Hi! I'm trying to recover a spotify shared playlist called "ii" that was deleted in november 2018, but when I'm browsing through the different deleted playlists, the only one I can find is called "ii (2)" with only random songs I've never heard. Plea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'm trying to recover a spotify shared playlist called "ii" that was deleted in november 2018, but when I'm browsing through the different deleted playlists, the only one I can find is...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Legal question regarding using Spotify on my website

If I want to create a website that allows users to listen to Spotify music that will change songs depending upon which buttons they click on the website is this legal? All users would have to log in to their personal Spotify account before continuing...

• Visitor
  • ...ave to log in to their personal Spotify account before continuing and have their credentials verified via the public Spotify API before this functionality is able to be used. This seems perfectly legal b...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Spotify Wrapped 2019 - Genre Classified Incorrectly

Loved the Spotify Wrapped 2019 idea and delivery. I listen to a lot of Indian hip hop and was surprised to all of it (a majority of the artists and their songs covered in the 2019 Wrapped) was classified as 'Desi Pop'. This is obviously a wrong class...

• Visitor
  • Loved the Spotify Wrapped 2019 idea and delivery.   I listen to a lot of Indian hip hop and was surprised to all of it (a majority of the artists and their songs covered in the 2019 Wrapped) w...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOB (ed O'Brien) presale codes?

Hey all, the EOB (Ed O'Brien) presale is due to start tomorrow morning (12/11/2019) and I wanted to see if anyone has received their codes yet. Interested in the NYC show specifically... Thanks!

• Hey all, the EOB (Ed O'Brien) presale is due to start tomorrow morning (12/11/2019) and I wanted to see if anyone has received their codes yet. Interested in the NYC show specifically...   Tha...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add This Song

Used to be on spotify & was removed November last year (just the song, not the artist). It's still on my favorites list, just not available to play (look at attached image). There are tributes on spotify, yet they sound nothing like this remix of the...

• Used to be on spotify & was removed November last year (just the song, not the artist). It's still on my favorites list, just not available to play (look at attached image). There are tributes on...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request Old Song

There are multiple versions of a song calledOne Monkey Don't Stop No Shownone of them are by Honey Cone (from 1972?)What are the odds of possibly getting that song added?

• Regular
  • There are multiple versions of a song called One Monkey Don't Stop No Show none of them are by Honey Cone (from 1972?) What are the odds of possibly getting that song added?
  • Mom_2_Many
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pedir que agreguen un artista

No encontre en español ONU hilo para Pedir Que agreguen artistas Que No estan. Hay Muchos artistas muy buenos Que No encuentro. Pero al Menos quiero Pedir Un gran artista tucumano Que No Figura aun en Spotify mono Villafañe AL Menos su álbum mejor - ...

• No encontre en español ONU hilo para Pedir Que agreguen artistas Que No estan.   Hay Muchos artistas muy buenos Que No encuentro.  Pero al Menos quiero Pedir Un gran artista tucumano Que...
  • ch51e3tc37bl39t
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Argentina
    Flocklore
    Folk music
    Tucuman
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify books

Wouldn't it be super nice if spotify offered full fleshed audiobooks! Or is that already a thing??

• Regular
  • Wouldn't it be super nice if spotify offered full fleshed audiobooks! Or is that already a thing??😅
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Minutes Streamed Count Is Off?

I have a question, in 2018, my Spotify wrapped for 2018 said my minute count was 30,843 for the year. But this year for the 2019 wrapped, it gave us a new statistic of showing us our minutes streamed in each year, for the entire decade. In this stati...

• Music Fan
  • I have a question, in 2018, my Spotify wrapped for 2018 said my minute count was 30,843 for the year. But this year for the 2019 wrapped, it gave us a new statistic of showing us our minutes streamed...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the website called that rankes playlist?

I'm looking for a website that gives you ranking of playlists by followers, popularity etc.

• I'm looking for a website that gives you ranking of playlists by followers, popularity etc.
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues starting a thread on the playlist exchange

HiI'm experiencing problems when attempting to start a topic/thread to share a playlist. I'm tried several times using different ISP (firefox, chrome and IE) as well as with different devices (desktop pc, laptop, tablet [apple and android] but the re...

• Composer
  • Hi I'm experiencing problems when attempting to start a topic/thread to share a playlist. I'm tried several times using different ISP (firefox, chrome and IE) as well as with different devices (desk...
  • kfallsjr
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist link

Hi, I have been trying to enter the playlist link but it keeps saying, enter a valid url and I tried on 3 different devices.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been trying to enter the playlist link but it keeps saying, enter a valid url and I tried on 3 different devices.
  • arajay
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why CDs are better than Spotify (or any other online music service)

WTH? I know I listen to some obscure music sometimes but I'm getting really tired of music just disappearing from my lists! This time it's an old 80s band Orion the Hunter. Their stuff was out there & now it's just the artist page, songs are all gone...

• Music Fan
  • WTH? I know I listen to some obscure music sometimes but I'm getting really tired of music just disappearing from my lists! This time it's an old 80s band Orion the Hunter. Their stuff was out there ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • missing songs
    missing songs from albums
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

MQA Hi-Fi

It's the end of 2019, where is lossless format??? Come on Spotify... 

• It's the end of 2019, where is lossless format??? Come on Spotify... 
  • Millstone
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • lossless
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Nina simone montreux 1976

Hey. I was wondering if this recording will be available again at some point? I've been missing this recording, truly one of a kind! Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hey. I was wondering if this recording will be available again at some point? I've been missing this recording, truly one of a kind! Thanks 🙂 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to relevant playlists on the Home page in desktop app?

The first carousel of playlists in the Home section used to show dynamic relevant/current playlists that would change throughout the day and week. Where did it go? Now it's just recently played stuff. This feels terribly un-dynamic compared to Apple ...

• Gig Goer
  • The first carousel of playlists in the Home section used to show dynamic relevant/current playlists that would change throughout the day and week. Where did it go? Now it's just recently played stuff...
  • Khuros
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

3MB erroneous artist entry

Hi, 3MB mixes at least two separate artists. I only know of the techno act responsible for the track Cosmic Courier (which has far more view than all other tracks associated with the Spotify entry). All other tracks may belong to the same group, but ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   3MB mixes at least two separate artists.   I only know of the techno act responsible for the track Cosmic Courier (which has far more view than all other tracks associated with th...
  • minimat
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Found Wrong Spelling!!

Not sure were to place this.. I found a misspelling of an artist's name. "Garnet Mimms," is misspelled on the album as "Barnet Mimms." Here is the album link. spotify:album:0Kj6PjTGFNnh8EsFPPj3cI

• Roadie
  • Not sure were to place this.. I found a misspelling of an artist's name. "Garnet Mimms," is misspelled on the album as "Barnet Mimms." Here is the album link.   spotify:album:0Kj6PjTGFNnh8EsFP...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes