Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY KEEPS REMOVING SONGS FROM MY PLAYLISTS, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE STILL ON THE SERVER!!!!!!!

STOP IT! It's IRRITATING as **bleep** when I'm consistently paying for this membership, and I continually find songs disappearing off my playlists, while they are still available on Spotify. Spotify keeps pushing certain artists. I see this with the ...

• STOP IT! It's IRRITATING as **bleep** when I'm consistently paying for this membership, and I continually find songs disappearing off my playlists, while they are still available on Spotify. Spotify ...
  • Novy
  • 34 replies
  • 43 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 43 likes

Content Request

how can i request a song to be added to the library?

• Regular
  • how can i request a song to be added to the library?
  • JordyPolding
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chicano Batman's self titled album removed

Why was their self titled album removed from their catalogue? Any chance that it'll be uploaded again?

• Why was their self titled album removed from their catalogue? Any chance that it'll be uploaded again?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music request
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Help!! Last week Selena Gomez and Kygo took over the Teen Party playlist and made it so good! I went on the playlist today and saw that someone else had taken over and I'm so bummed! Did anyone download any of the songs or know where I can find them?...

• Help!! Last week Selena Gomez and Kygo took over the Teen Party playlist and made it so good! I went on the playlist today and saw that someone else had taken over and I'm so bummed! Did anyone downl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

These should be added

Spotify should add these songs 1. Solar Midnite by Lupe Fiasco 2. Ultimate by Denzel Curry

• Spotify should add these songs  1. Solar Midnite by Lupe Fiasco  2. Ultimate by Denzel Curry
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eiffel 65 songs was deleted?

I was going to listen to some Eiffel 65 song, but almost all songs are missing, there is just a few musics, the whole album "Contact" is not there. What's going on?

• Casual Listener
  • I was going to listen to some Eiffel 65 song, but almost all songs are missing, there is just a few musics, the whole album "Contact" is not there. What's going on?
  • Bluedee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bowie's 'Young Americans' album versions.

Anybody know why the Young Americans album was changed recently? There was a reissue after the original release which featured the track 'It's Gonna Be Me'. Spotify did have this version of the album and track up until maybe a few weeks ago. Now it i...

• Anybody know why the Young Americans album was changed recently? There was a reissue after the original release which featured the track 'It's Gonna Be Me'. Spotify did have this version of the album...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in the background of the Logan ad

Hey everyone I'm wondering what the song in the back of the Logan ad is. Thanks

• Hey everyone I'm wondering what the song in the back of the Logan ad is. Thanks
  • msange
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add: "Una sola Venezuela" from Jesús "Chûo" Ruiz

Please add the song "Una sola Venezuela" from Jesús "Chûo" Ruiz. It is a song that expresses the feelings of the most Venezuelans, has a great message and is also available on iTunes. Additionnaly, it won't be that costly or difficult to implement it...

• Please add the song "Una sola Venezuela" from Jesús "Chûo" Ruiz. It is a song that expresses the feelings of the most Venezuelans, has a great message and is also available on iTunes. Additionnaly, i...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Releases

Why if I connect in Argentina you put most of the new releases in Spanish ??Who said I want to listen to Spanish music ???How do I solve that ??Sure that if my IP is in the USA I get another musicmay be??

• Why if I connect in Argentina you put most of the new releases in Spanish ?? Who said I want to listen to Spanish music ??? How do I solve that ?? Sure that if my IP is in the USA I get another mu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! add a new album by Flash Mob Jazz please!

The album "They've Only Gone N' Dun N' Done It" should definitely be added. They have two singles from 2016 and 2017 on Spotify, but their 2015 is not.

• The album "They've Only Gone N' Dun N' Done It" should definitely be added. They have two singles from 2016 and 2017 on Spotify, but their 2015 is not. 
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn Down for What - Punk Goes Pop

Does anyone know what happened to this song? It was on Punk Goes Pop Vol. 5 or 6. It was by Ice-T and Upon a Burning Body. It was one of my fav songs from the albums.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know what happened to this song? It was on Punk Goes Pop Vol. 5 or 6. It was by Ice-T and Upon a Burning Body. It was one of my fav songs from the albums.
  • 0rachaelhughes0
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music on Pat Metheny's album "We Live Here"

5 songs out of 9 are unavaiable on the playlist, and I really like "And then I knew" song on that album.I was just wondering where they went, as it's been a month since they've gone missing.

• Casual Listener
  • 5 songs out of 9 are unavaiable on the playlist, and I really like "And then I knew" song on that album. I was just wondering where they went, as it's been a month since they've gone missing.
  • tiagonmas
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can the Captain Fantastic version of Sweet Child O Mine be uploaded?

How would I go about requesting the addition of this specific song: Captain Fantastic's cover of Sweet Child O' Mine? Would really like to see it up on Spotify!

• How would I go about requesting the addition of this specific song: Captain Fantastic's cover of Sweet Child O' Mine? Would really like to see it up on Spotify!
  • jacobrc
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

What makes some music unavailable in some countries?

Why is some music not available in countries? Like it doesn't make any sense, why would they not release it in some?

• Regular
  • Why is some music not available in countries? Like it doesn't make any sense, why would they not release it in some?
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MAGNUM,Bob Catley,HARD RAIN

Hi there. On the band MAGNUM, several albums have the wrong year of the release date. Can I change them to the correct year? There are more Bob Catley albums, which is a must to put up on Spotify. And to the side project HARD RAIN. It seems to be one...

• Hi there. On the band MAGNUM, several albums have the wrong year of the release date. Can I change them to the correct year? There are more Bob Catley albums, which is a must to put up on Spotify. An...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Same Artist with Same Name but Different Pages

The artist 'Lotanna' has two different pages but is the same person on all songs that he both uploaded and was featured on. How can this be fixed?

• The artist 'Lotanna' has two different pages but is the same person on all songs that he both uploaded and was featured on. How can this be fixed?
  • RafaelAllmark
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs

Hello Spotify Can you add the song an englishman in new york of godley and creme. And star to fall of cabin crew And don williams You can read my Mind

• Not applicable
  • Hello Spotify Can you add the song an englishman in new york of godley and creme. And star to fall of cabin crew And don williams You can read my Mind
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NAV

Why is Nav's song, Myself, suddenly off Spotify? I had it last week and now it's suddenly gone.

• Why is Nav's song, Myself, suddenly off Spotify? I had it last week and now it's suddenly gone.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes