Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Alkaline Trio

The album "This Addiction" should be added on Spotify, it's a very great album, but i need to download the songs from an archive on the internet, i really recommend this album.

• The album "This Addiction" should be added on Spotify, it's a very great album, but i need to download the songs from an archive on the internet, i really recommend this album.
  • johnny32
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will we ever be able to massage user to user?

I have always wanted to message friends through the app but also new artists I want to show love to. Show them they have a vocal audience and tell them what I like about their tunes.

• Casual Listener
  • I have always wanted to message friends through the app but also new artists I want to show love to. Show them they have a vocal audience and tell them what I like about their tunes.
  • eventhestarsdie
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong Album Title

Hello !On the Album :https://open.spotify.com/album/3oS4XOGwWMVH77Td5c97i9The title is erroneous : it is not Sheherezade but Sheherazade !I tried to report but impossible to modify the title, and even when i report errors, they are never fixed.So, i ...

• Visitor
  • Hello ! On the Album : https://open.spotify.com/album/3oS4XOGwWMVH77Td5c97i9 The title is erroneous : it is not Sheherezade but Sheherazade ! I tried to report but impossible to modify the title,...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Suggestions

I think we should help our artists. Google play music has this function, Spotify should also. Spotify should make it possible to buy albums and songs, like Google play music, and stream in the same time. I want to buy so badly to help my favorite art...

• Music Fan
  • I think we should help our artists. Google play music has this function, Spotify should also. Spotify should make it possible to buy albums and songs, like Google play music, and stream in the same t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Only one track on this album

Why is there only one track on this album? Will the rest be added at some point?

C3893F87-74F0-493C-94A3-F53725F0307C.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Why is there only one track on this album? Will the rest be added at some point?  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wanted! Dead or Alive. 20 Bucks for the guy who can bring me the name of this song.

I lost this song somewhen and want it back. I know its a short preview but all i got. Maybe someone whos good with indie remembers the song or the artist. Transactions per PayPal.

• Music Fan
  • I lost this song somewhen and want it back. I know its a short preview but all i got. Maybe someone whos good with indie remembers the song or the artist.    Transactions per PayPal.
  • icePenguii
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can spotify not separate new albums from new singles in the browsing section to make it easier?

Would like to see Spotify separate New albums from New singles in the browsing category. Would make things easier and less time consuming??

• Would like to see Spotify separate New albums from New singles in the browsing category. Would make things easier and less time consuming??
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't i listen to songs restricted to my own country

My Spotify account is Japanese, country is registered at Japan, yet when I try to play some japanese songs they will be blocked and some artists I can't even search for. For example this entire playlist is unplayable for me.https://open.spotify.com/u...

• My Spotify account is Japanese, country is registered at Japan, yet when I try to play some japanese songs they will be blocked and some artists I can't even search for.   For example this ent...
  • Dominoi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add Nu'est W's Dejavu on Spotify's K-Pop Daebak Playlist

I am an avid fan of Nu'est/Nu'est W and been using spotify for years already and was wondering if Spotify can the Title Track 'Dejavu' from Nu'est W's Album WHO YOU. I saw one song from Nu'est which is the Gravity & Moon, but we (the fans) will be gl...

• Casual Listener
  • I am an avid fan of Nu'est/Nu'est W and been using spotify for years already and was wondering if Spotify can the Title Track 'Dejavu' from Nu'est W's Album WHO YOU. I saw one song from Nu'est which ...
  • yunjung
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • K-pop
    K-pop Daebak Playlist
    Nu'est W
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music missing from artist upload

My band recently uploaded a 5 song ep onto Spotify. The album says there are 5 songs but when we go into it, 1 song is missing and there are only 4. Is this a case of us just needing to wait for it to be processed or another issue? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • My band recently uploaded a 5 song ep onto Spotify. The album says there are 5 songs but when we go into it, 1 song is missing and there are only 4. Is this a case of us just needing to wait for it t...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

INFINITE Album

Hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to add the original songs from the K-Pop group INFINITE. A number of my favorite songs are missing, however, the instrumental versions of the songs are provided, which is odd because the actual songs aren't ...

• Hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to add the original songs from the K-Pop group INFINITE. A number of my favorite songs are missing, however, the instrumental versions of the songs are prov...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Movie theme in other languages

PlanFreeCountry BrazilDeviceMoto ZOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I'm trying to listen a film theme in Portuguese, but even when I put the song with the Portuguese name, the original theme is played (in the original language of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Brazil Device Moto Z Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I'm trying to listen a film theme in Portuguese, but even when I put the so...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bama Breeze

My Question or Issue What happened to Bama Breeze by Jimmy Buffett? 

•    My Question or Issue   What happened to Bama Breeze by Jimmy Buffett?  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cyclone Remix Ft. Gorilla Zoe

Youtube has it... Can we?! https://youtu.be/7nj7XZH2TH4

• Casual Listener
  • Youtube has it... Can we?!   https://youtu.be/7nj7XZH2TH4
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist went out of order...

I spent a few months loading and organizing a huge playlist. I accidentally clicked on "title" and now it is all out of order. Is there any way to get it back to my original order? Help! A lot of work down the tube?

• Casual Listener
  • I spent a few months loading and organizing a huge playlist. I accidentally clicked on "title" and now it is all out of order. Is there any way to get it back to my original order? Help! A lot of wor...
  • AidanGun
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gopro advert

hello, last week I listend to spotify (I don't have spotify premium and I am situated in Germany). there was a short commercial from gopro about 40 sec or something else and the travel-clip was underlined by arabic electronic music. does anyone know ...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,   last week I listend to spotify (I don't have spotify premium and I am situated in Germany). there was a short commercial from gopro about 40 sec or something else and the travel-clip ...
  • meghakadole
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! The STMPD account puts songs in my playlists without authorization.

The STMPD account puts songs from artists in my main playlists, I stopped tracking the account and certain artists that are part of this record company, but they continue for songs without my authorization, i wanted to know if there is a way to avoid...

• Composer
  • The STMPD account puts songs from artists in my main playlists, I stopped tracking the account and certain artists that are part of this record company, but they continue for songs without my authori...
  • Dominoi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Heaven Can Wait (OPM album remake)

For some reason the band OPM remade a few of their hit songs and these newer versions are all that's available on spotify. Among others this includes songs like "heaven is a halfpipe" and "El Capitan". the problem is... they are AWFUL!These remakes a...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason the band OPM remade a few of their hit songs and these newer versions are all that's available on spotify. Among others this includes songs like "heaven is a halfpipe" and "El Capitan...
  • Dominoi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add Spotify couple songs that arent there !!!

Machete - Nejnost' (Russian )Sanjar halikov - Lolalar (Uzbek)It would be great if you could add these songs to Spotify !!! Thank You Nigora !!!

• Machete - Nejnost' (Russian ) Sanjar halikov - Lolalar (Uzbek) It would  be great if you could add these songs to Spotify !!! Thank You Nigora !!!    
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help me to find this song

First. Its Metal or Metalcore i guess.Second. The Disturbing Noise is the reason why i cant scan it. (Was in an Edit of a Youtube video).Third. I tried to find the songs by the lyrics without success. (Why? usually it works and the band seems known e...

• Music Fan
  • First. Its Metal or Metalcore i guess. Second. The Disturbing Noise is the reason why i cant scan it. (Was in an Edit of a Youtube video). Third. I tried to find the songs by the lyrics without suc...
  • Sivo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes