Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Dreamcatcher

Hi guys, was wondering if u guys can add dreamcatcher into spotify. They are a newly reformed kpop girl group, just released their single album earlier this month, they were actually known as MINX before they 'disbanded'. Their songs are real catchy ...

• Hi guys, was wondering if u guys can add dreamcatcher into spotify. They are a newly reformed kpop girl group, just released their single album earlier this month, they were actually known as MINX be...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Song Request

Can you add Thim Slick by Fabolous

• Can you add Thim Slick by Fabolous
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Filthy Frank on spotify

I wonder the spotify put some filthy frank musics like fried noodles or kill yourself just to have fun downloaded on ur phone

• Casual Listener
  • I wonder the spotify put some filthy frank musics like fried noodles or kill yourself just to have fun downloaded on ur phone
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A band I liked has been removed and I can't remember their name

There was a Spanish band that used to be on Spotify but has since been removed. The main problem is I cannot remember their name other than a starting "Ch_____" I'm hoping someone here might have an idea of what band it was so I can listen to them so...

• Casual Listener
  • There was a Spanish band that used to be on Spotify but has since been removed. The main problem is I cannot remember their name other than a starting "Ch_____" I'm hoping someone here might have an ...
  • pg-ghost
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas songs

How come almost all of Josh Groban music is available on Spotify, but for the second year in a row now, I can't find his most famous one, "O Holy Night"?

• How come almost all of Josh Groban music is available on Spotify, but for the second year in a row now, I can't find his most famous one, "O Holy Night"?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow for follow?

Follow my Spotify Profile and check out some of my Playlists, and I do the same! https://open.spotify.com/user/denjeesi Enjoy

• Gig Goer
  • Follow my Spotify Profile and check out some of my Playlists, and I do the same!   https://open.spotify.com/user/denjeesi   Enjoy 😉
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLEASE!! QUESTIONS THAT WOULD SAVE MY FUTURE I SWEAR

1.) How did you consume music prior to the rise of music-streaming services? or to the rise of music-streaming services?2.)What streaming services do you use? Why do you like it?3.) Do you think Music Streaming decreases piracy? in what way? 3.) What...

• Casual Listener
  • 1.) How did you consume music prior to the rise of music-streaming services? or to the rise of music-streaming services? 2.)What streaming services do you use? Why do you like it? 3.) Do you think ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aradığım grubu ve şarkılarını bulamıyorum.

Bir türlü aradığım grubu ve şarkılarını bulamıyorum. Ama o gruba benzer diğer grupları ve şarkılarını buluyorum ve buna yeni çıkan gruplar da dahil. Lütfen birileri bana yardım etsin ve bu sorun giderilsin...

• Bir türlü aradığım grubu ve şarkılarını bulamıyorum. Ama o gruba benzer diğer grupları ve şarkılarını buluyorum ve buna yeni çıkan gruplar da dahil. Lütfen birileri bana yardım etsin ve bu sorun gide...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"alle Farben- Far green" doesn't play

Hallo, a few days ago i heard on spotify "Alle Farben - far green" and now i cant. The weird thing is, my roommate can hear the Song without any problems( i have made all the possible updates), any ideas how i can fix it?

• Hallo, a few days ago i heard on spotify "Alle Farben - far green" and now i cant. The weird thing is, my roommate can hear the Song without any problems( i have made all the possible updates), any i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong order of song names

In this albumhttps://play.spotify.com/album/6aXntKniij06utxCOQGsafthe names from 11 to 30 are wrong, the songs order is ok. The correct names order is:11 - Ancora insieme (Gigi D'Agostino)12 - Stay (Gigi Dag from beyond) (Dance'n'roll)13 - Those Were...

• Visitor
  • In this album https://play.spotify.com/album/6aXntKniij06utxCOQGsaf the names from 11 to 30 are wrong, the songs order is ok. The correct names order is: 11 - Ancora insieme (Gigi D'Agostino) 12 ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey I was wondering if y'all could add T-pains mix tapes to your library. I would love you all forever!!!Here's the mixtape a I'm talking aboutThe iron wayStoicprEvolverPree ringzThanks in advanced guys!

• Hey I was wondering if y'all could add T-pains mix tapes to your library. I would love you all forever!!! Here's the mixtape a I'm talking about The iron way Stoic prEvolver Pree ringz Than...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist on discover Page

if your an artist how do you get your music on the disvover page?

• Music Fan
  • if your an artist how do you get your music on the disvover page?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Probably Lame Question - New User

Please bear with me, Im a new Spotify user. There is quite a few Spotify Playlist I liked, and I was listening to them on my phone. But then after few weeks, I notice that some songs are removed and some new are added. My questions would be: 1. How c...

• Casual Listener
  • Please bear with me, Im a new Spotify user.   There is quite a few Spotify Playlist I liked, and I was listening to them on my phone. But then after few weeks, I notice that some songs ar...
  • Zorkev
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Looking for music from Kyle Henderson

Greetings,Looking for Spotify to include musical material from Kyle Henderson. They have one artist with that name but I am refering to another artist: https://www.discogs.com/Kyle-Henderson-More-Than-The-Look-Of-Love/release/3452476 Hope this is pos...

• Visitor
  • Greetings, Looking for Spotify to include musical material from Kyle Henderson.  They have one artist with that name but I am refering to another artist:   https://www.discogs.com/Kyle-H...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Christan
    music
    Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phil Collins Face Value original release cannot be found

This is generally about the effect loudness wars on the spotify libraryI am unable to find the original release for Face Value through the search bar, all I get is the meant-for-terrible-stock-iphone-headphones remasters. But i have "In the air tonig...

• Casual Listener
  • This is generally about the effect loudness wars on the spotify library I am unable to find the original release for Face Value through the search bar, all I get is the meant-for-terrible-stock-ipho...
  • tomaats
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Past followers of a song

Is there a way to see how many followers a song had in the past?

• Is there a way to see how many followers a song had in the past?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rename an offensive playlist

Hi, i just want to let you know that i found a playlist that i think it can be a little unconfortable, it is a playlist for spanic,mexican, latin people, at this moment in our world we have a really big problem with women violence, because of somethi...

• Hi, i just want to let you know that i found a playlist that i think it can be a little unconfortable, it is a playlist for spanic,mexican, latin people, at this moment in our world we have a really ...
  • Imogen
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes

Lord of the Rings soundtracks

Is there a particular reason why the Deluxe (extended version) of the Lord of the Rings soundtracks are not available for "Fellowship of the Ring" and "The Two Towers" are not available, but "Return of the King" is?

• Music Fan
  • Is there a particular reason why the Deluxe (extended version) of the Lord of the Rings soundtracks are not available for "Fellowship of the Ring" and "The Two Towers" are not available, but "Return ...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes