Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Request: More Aaliyah

Can you guys add Aaliyah's other two albums, One In A Million and Aaliyah?

• Can you guys add Aaliyah's other two albums, One In A Million and Aaliyah?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

request

Fever - in the shadows of love 12" inch

• Fever - in the shadows of love 12" inch
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How about a guide for ex-Rdio users?

Hi, all. I recently left Rdio (had to leave after their unfortunate demise), and I am looking for some of the same features here. Is it possible to search for and befriend other users? Can I search for playlists that contain certain songs or artists?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all. I recently left Rdio (had to leave after their unfortunate demise), and I am looking for some of the same features here.  Is it possible to search for and befriend other users?  Ca...
  • dreadnowt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

What's the track being played in the background of the current Spotify advert on the PC application?

It keeps coming up as an advert and I really want to know the track behind the advert, its never on long enough for me to Shazam it haha. The one that is just advertising Premium accounts and how you can play your favourite songs whenever and play so...

• It keeps coming up as an advert and I really want to know the track behind the advert, its never on long enough for me to Shazam it haha. The one that is just advertising Premium accounts and how you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hilltop Hoods not on Spotify?

Hilltop Hoods entire discography is no longer on Spotify. They have only one song showing "Higher' where they used to have every album and song available. Any ideas?

• Hilltop Hoods entire discography is no longer on Spotify. They have only one song showing "Higher' where they used to have every album and song available. Any ideas?
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow friends ad music

Hi, does anyone know what the name of the electro fast-song in the follow friends ad is named?It is the third song i think. From a previously other post the second song from the ad was linked here. http://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/451594.h...

• Hi, does anyone know what the name of the electro fast-song in the follow friends ad is named? It is the third song i think. From a previously other post the second song from the ad was linked ...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

down load button has disappeared

can someone help how do i contact spotify as the availiable on line seems to have disappeared

• can someone help how do i contact spotify as the availiable on line seems to have disappeared 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to check a particular song

Is there a way to search a song to find what playlists it is in?

• Music Fan
  • Is there a way to search a song to find what playlists it is in?
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Muse albums- Wrong song?

Has anyone tried to play Resistance by Muse and it is a completely different song? The lyrics are correct, but the song is not Resistance.

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone tried to play Resistance by Muse and it is a completely different song? The lyrics are correct, but the song is not Resistance. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Muse
    music
    rock
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Korn Untitled Album

Hey guys. Spotify has not include Korn's Untitled album and it's songs.. Why?

• Hey guys. Spotify has not include Korn's Untitled album and it's songs.. Why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't request a song

I request a genre. All Eurobeat genre in Spotify was condensed in albums Eurobeat Master, Delta Corporation (Ascap) record. Now, Eurobeat Master albums are missing and there is no Eurobeat songs in Spotify. What is Eurobeat? Eurobeat is either a form...

• Music Fan
  • I request a genre.   All Eurobeat genre in Spotify was condensed in albums Eurobeat Master, Delta Corporation (Ascap) record.   Now, Eurobeat Master albums are missing and there is no E...
  • asierxs
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Get more Video Game music partners

Hi, it would be nice if Spotify could get some tunes from Nintendo, Sony, Sega, and other game licensing entities. If you can convince them that they'll get more revenue by releasing it through you than serving their own proprietary platforms (should...

• Hi, it would be nice if Spotify could get some tunes from Nintendo, Sony, Sega, and other game licensing entities. If you can convince them that they'll get more revenue by releasing it through you t...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to sort out duplicate artist names.

Hello all! I am a musician on Spotify who shares the same artist name with another musician. Our music of course is different. His work is appearing on my Spotify page and I assume vice-versa. How can I get Spotify to recognize which of our music bel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all!   I am a musician on Spotify who shares the same artist name with another musician. Our music of course is different. His work is appearing on my Spotify page and I assume vice-vers...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Removal of Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas II You album

The full album was available just yesterday, yet when I check this morning all but one song has been removed from Spotify. I don't understand why this happened. All of her other albums (excluding Glitter) have been up all year yet you guys take down ...

• Casual Listener
  • The full album was available just yesterday, yet when I check this morning all but one song has been removed from Spotify. I don't understand why this happened. All of her other albums (excluding Gli...
  • enriquec
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Fan

Can you add Jimmy Choo by Fetty Wap?

• Casual Listener
  • Can you add Jimmy Choo by Fetty Wap?
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! presentation abaout spotify

Hey Guys!I am studying Mediacommunication and I have to do a presentation about Spotify. I will talk about the idea behind spotify, its features, I have to compare it with other streaming services etc.. Now I do have some questions because it's reall...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys! I am studying Mediacommunication and I have to do a presentation about Spotify. I will talk about the idea behind spotify, its features, I have to compare it with other streaming service...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Mobile
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist non availalable on spotify

Before to subscribe to premium, I would like to be sure spotify is the right music on line service, it seems that some artists I like are missing : well known "king crimson" and "peter gabriel" and less known "original mirrors" , "blue rose", any rea...

• Before to subscribe to premium, I would like to be sure spotify is the right music on line service, it seems that some artists I like are missing : well known "king crimson" and "peter gabriel" and l...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Audio books

Audio Books on Spotify.Not a bad idea.. 

• Casual Listener
  • Audio Books on Spotify. Not a bad idea..  
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Passion Pit songs mixed up

Hey, I dunno if anyone's pointed this out, but two songs off of Passion Pit's album Manners seem to be mixed up. When you hit to play Eyes as Candles, To Kingdom Come starts instead, and vice versa. I'm pretty sure that the audio files for both those...

• Regular
  • Hey, I dunno if anyone's pointed this out, but two songs off of Passion Pit's album Manners seem to be mixed up. When you hit to play Eyes as Candles, To Kingdom Come starts instead, and vice versa. ...
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Albums Missing

There are lots of missing albums inside the catalog... And I mean important albums like Curtains, II & Simple Pleasure by Tinderticks. And also albums by Preston School of Industry or artists like The Court & Spark. Where are The Palace Brothers, Wil...

• There are lots of missing albums inside the catalog... And I mean important albums like Curtains, II & Simple Pleasure by Tinderticks. And also albums by Preston School of Industry or artists lik...
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes