Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1913 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1913 likes

Paradise Lost - The Plague Within disappeared

I was listening to Paradise Lost's latest album until this Friday, but I can't play it now. The album ID is spotify:album:0J9jIAkbuNMwolrdYBTaba Some of the Paradise Lost songs are missing again. See Draconian Times spotify:album:3dpkz0rBs1fkXhTTLlPY...

• I was listening to Paradise Lost's latest album until this Friday, but I can't play it now. The album ID is spotify:album:0J9jIAkbuNMwolrdYBTaba   Some of the Paradise Lost songs are miss...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

album suggestion

does anyone know how to suggest an album under an artist??? it would be awesome to have the Scary Kids Scaring Kids album The City Sleeps in Flames and for Smile Empty Soul, their self-titled album that launched them.

• Visitor
  • does anyone know how to suggest an album under an artist??? it would be awesome to have the Scary Kids Scaring Kids album The City Sleeps in Flames and for Smile Empty Soul, their self-titled album t...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

A Day to Remember

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or if it has already been answered, but I recently was looking for the band A Day to Remember and realized a lot of their albums have been pulled off. Spotify used to have most of their songs and n...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or if it has already been answered, but I recently was looking for the band A Day to Remember and realized a lot of their albums have been pulled ...
  • Sofa_King_Cool
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ADTR Common Courtesy
    Missing Music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Exclude seasonal songs from "best of" list

I'm missing a feature that could turn off /ignore seasonal songs(music) from the "best of " lists. It's a bit annoying to have a summer party, search for an artist, choose to play randomly songs and suddenly listen to "jongle bells" or "white christm...

• I'm missing a feature that could turn off /ignore seasonal songs(music) from the "best of " lists.   It's a bit annoying to have a summer party, search for an artist, choose to play randomly s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New "Discover" Feature on iOS

What is the deal with the new "Discover" feature on the iOS app??? I am listening to an artist in shuffle and then out of nowhere it starts playing Miley Cyrus and Maroon 5! 1. NOT discovering anything2. If I wanted pop music shoved down my throat I ...

• What is the deal with the new "Discover" feature on the iOS app??? I am listening to an artist in shuffle and then out of nowhere it starts playing Miley Cyrus and Maroon 5!   1. NOT discoveri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download only local files

Is that a way to download just local files to my phone and not an entire playlist? I have this playlist of like 1000ish songs including all of Taylor Swift's music. I don't want to download all 1000 songs to my phone cause ain't nobody got space for ...

• Is that a way to download just local files to my phone and not an entire playlist? I have this playlist of like 1000ish songs including all of Taylor Swift's music. I don't want to download all 1000 ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only one device

So I'm paying 10 dollars a month for 10,000 songs and I only own a phone so I only get 3333. WTF? Spotify should only limit you to 3333 if you have three devices. I feel like I'm getting extremely jipped here. Anybody else agree?

• So I'm paying 10 dollars a month for 10,000 songs and I only own a phone so I only get 3333. WTF? Spotify should only limit you to 3333 if you have three devices. I feel like I'm getting extremely ji...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music content: bon iver stems project

I used to have the bon iver stems project playlist in my music, but now when I try to open the album none of the songs show up in the album. The album artwork is there and I have saved it. There is a chance I may have deleted it but I don't know when...

• Visitor
  • ...chance I may have deleted it but I don't know when or how I would have done that. When i search for the content it also does not show up under the artists albums section anymore. Any ideas for how t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Error or incomplete track

The following track does not play the song to its actual completion. Its supposed to be longer than the 26 seconnds it plays. spotify:track:3XVBdLihbNbxUwZosxcGuJ

• The following track does not play the song to its actual completion. Its supposed to be longer than the 26 seconnds it plays.   spotify:track:3XVBdLihbNbxUwZosxcGuJ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a song

I was looking for "Close as strangers" by 5 Seconds of Summer and I noticed rhat some of their songs aren't on Spotify.Is there a way to get them on Spotify?

• I was looking for "Close as strangers" by 5 Seconds of Summer and I noticed rhat some of their songs aren't on Spotify. Is there a way to get them on Spotify?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Findlay "Electric Bones" deleted from songs

What happened to this song? I played it for months, their other songs are still there, and I want it back!

• What happened to this song? I played it for months, their other songs are still there, and I want it back!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Southern Sons (Australian 90s Band) - Wrong content

Spotify, You've got the Southern Sons listed, correct picture(s), yet the content is WRONG. You've got some kind of relegious, christian content listed as their's, it isn't. They produced pop / rock in the 90s. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_...

SS.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Spotify,   You've got the Southern Sons listed, correct picture(s), yet the content is WRONG.   You've got some kind of relegious, christian content listed as their's, it isn't. They p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

No kirko bangz?

Progresson 5 at least. Jesus christ, ross black dollar? Cmon man yall killing me. I mean it's not all bad but that's just a few

• Progresson 5 at least. Jesus christ, ross black dollar? Cmon man yall killing me. I mean it's not all bad but that's just a few
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Celldweller - Just Like You (Tom Player Remix) GONE ??

Why the F**** Celldweller - Just Like You (Tom Player Remix) gone from spotify ? Absolut briljant song, and now it's gone.... Why...!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M67ivA9WBo

• Regular
  • Why the F**** Celldweller - Just Like You (Tom Player Remix) gone from spotify ?   Absolut briljant song, and now it's gone....  Why...!?       https://www.youtube...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Music

Can you add the song Convex valor Orginal mix.   thx

• Can you add the song Convex valor Orginal mix.   thx
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Dubstep
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How!!!?

I'm new in spotify and I want to know, How I can put visualizations when I hear music?

• I'm new in spotify and I want to know, How I can put visualizations when I hear music?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It was all there, and now is gone...

Hi everyone. When i just signed up like a month ago, I was able to find the whole discography of some artists (spanish gospel singer Marcos Vidal, Portugal's The Gift), and now I want to listen again, and most of their discographies is gone...just di...

• Hi everyone.   When i just signed up like a month ago, I was able to find the whole discography of some artists (spanish gospel singer Marcos Vidal, Portugal's The Gift), and now I want t...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find specific album on ios app

I want to listen Drake's "If you are reading this it's too late" album but updated spotify app cant find it. It is available on web player and when web player directs me to app i can find album but still can't see any of songs and cant play them. Ple...

• I want to listen Drake's "If you are reading this it's too late" album but updated spotify app cant find it. It is available on web player and when web player directs me to app i can find album but s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rock 360

The Rock 360 playlist is, in fact, nothing of the sort. Might want to think about applying a more appropriate moniker. Most of the content, while not bad, isn't really what I feel most people expect to hear when they start listening. More of a sugges...

• Casual Listener
  • The Rock 360 playlist is, in fact, nothing of the sort. Might want to think about applying a more appropriate moniker. Most of the content, while not bad, isn't really what I feel most people e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes