Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1909 likes

Solved!! How can I report wrong song information, the contact form doesn't work

There used to be a contact form to report broken song information but I can't seem to find it.From herehttps://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/how-do-I-report-a-content-error-on-spotify/I click on the let us know here linkhttp://www....

• Gig Goer
  • There used to be a contact form to report broken song information but I can't seem to find it. From here https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/how-do-I-report-a-content-error-o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Noah Gundersen's new album

When will spotify release Noah Gundersen's new album: Carry the ghost? Apple has it already - no pressure

• Casual Listener
  • When will spotify release Noah Gundersen's new album: Carry the ghost? Apple has it already - no pressure 😉
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Toolroom Miami mix albums not available

Most dance albums are mixed. Spotify usually shows the unmixed tracks...Sometimes, the mixed album is available as 1 track, sometimes the mix-cuts are available as an album.. With Toolroom Miami 2015, the three discs are only available as unmixed tra...

• Most dance albums are mixed. Spotify usually shows the unmixed tracks... Sometimes, the mixed album is available as 1 track, sometimes the mix-cuts are available as an album..   With Toolroom...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Add This Song!!

Please can you guys add "Beautiful Light" by Uppermost to Spotify?!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Please can you guys add "Beautiful Light" by Uppermost to Spotify?!!!
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add BBC Proms Ibiza Prom 2015

Please add the BBC Proms 2015 Ibiza Prom to spotify! Pete Tong and the Heritage Orcestra. It's fantastic!!

• Please add the BBC Proms 2015 Ibiza Prom to spotify! Pete Tong and the Heritage Orcestra. It's fantastic!!
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • New Music
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Marvin Gaye Live Montreux 1980 (2004)

Hi, i hope i'm in the good menu. Sorry if not. I don't know who i can contact to fix that but in the album of marvin gaye live montreux the both cd are the number 2, so we can't listen the one. Thanks

• Hi,   i hope i'm in the good menu. Sorry if not.   I don't know who i can contact to fix that but in the album of marvin gaye live montreux the both cd are the number 2, so we can't lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Albums Removed Recently...???

About a month ago, I had some of Anthrax's songs from their album Fistful of Metal. Now those songs have dissapeared and the album is no longer listed under the band's profile. Were they removed because of legal or copyright issues or is it just my p...

• About a month ago, I had some of Anthrax's songs from their album Fistful of Metal.  Now those songs have dissapeared and the album is no longer listed under the band's profile.  Were they ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Badfinger

I'm pleased to see some of Badfingers Apple-albums coming back to Spotify but when will "No Dice" and "Straight Up" be availible?

• Music Fan
  • I'm pleased to see some of Badfingers Apple-albums coming back to Spotify but when will "No Dice" and "Straight Up" be availible?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist with wrong albums

Here is the artist page. https://play.spotify.com/artist/6FTlTIR02etiujZY96xPT9 This is Colors, and I am sure the other albums are by artists called Colors as well. But this makes it impossible to find similar artists when they are combined like this...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is the artist page. https://play.spotify.com/artist/6FTlTIR02etiujZY96xPT9   This is Colors, and I am sure the other albums are by artists called Colors as well. But this makes it impossi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add this incredible song to Spotify!!

Please can you add "Beautiful Light" by Uppermost to Spotify. It's a incredibly good song, it it absolutely deserves to be on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Please can you add "Beautiful Light" by Uppermost to Spotify. It's a incredibly good song, it it absolutely deserves to be on Spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey guys what can i do if spotify doesnt have an album?

Im using Spotify for 6 months but still there missing albums. Like Apocalptica - World's Collide and (our country's band) Duman - Eski Köprünün Altında. There are some other albums that my memory doesnt help now. I emailed but they told they need mor...

• Im using Spotify for 6 months but still there missing albums. Like Apocalptica - World's Collide and (our country's band) Duman - Eski Köprünün Altında. There are some other albums that my memory doe...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Album Under Wrong Artist

Spotify, a heads up, The album "Organic Vessels," currently listed under the British, eletronic-pop artist Foxes, does not belong to her, but rather to an Australian punk group, also named Foxes.

• Spotify, a heads up,   The album "Organic Vessels," currently listed under the British, eletronic-pop artist Foxes, does not belong to her, but rather to an Australian punk group, also named F...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Number for customer service? Anything?

I am absolutely appalled at my treatment by Spotify when I pointed out in another thread that I was being discriminated against within the Spotify coding for being trans, which prevents me from making an account. So far this is the only mode of commu...

• Regular
  • I am absolutely appalled at my treatment by Spotify when I pointed out in another thread that I was being discriminated against within the Spotify coding for being trans, which prevents me from makin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Big Daddy

There are at least two Big Daddy's and Spotify can't make the difference.I like the Big Daddy band (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Daddy_(band))and not the hip-hop'ers called Big Daddy Kane or something like that.When I want a playlist then I expe...

• Casual Listener
  • There are at least two Big Daddy's and Spotify can't make the difference. I like the Big Daddy band (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Daddy_(band)) and not the hip-hop'ers called Big Daddy Kane or...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate pages for the same artist

Hi, In the Indian Classical instrumental music there are two artists with duplicate pages due to slight variation in name or spelling. These are Hariprasad Chaurasia, Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia Pandit is a title. These should be combined so all albu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   In the Indian Classical instrumental music there are two artists with duplicate pages due to slight variation in name or spelling. These are   Hariprasad Chaurasia, Pandit Haripra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes