Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Advert song

yesterday there was an ad, playing a group of songs, it ended with Bastille i think, just want to know the song played before that

• Casual Listener
  • yesterday there was an ad, playing a group of songs, it ended with Bastille i think, just want to know the song played before that
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An idea to make Spotify better

What if when holding your mouse over a song title for a few seconds, it would show (in my opinion) just as important info of who actually made the song, meaning the producers and the writers. I feel like people should care more whos genius mind the s...

• Regular
  • What if when holding your mouse over a song title for a few seconds, it would show (in my opinion) just as important info of who actually made the song, meaning the producers and the w...
  • IdaSällinen
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vill egentligen bara påpeka att ni har laddat upp helt fel album för one ok rock.

Det senaste albumet som ni har laddat upp på ONE OK ROCK, är det gamla 35xxxv och inte det som nydligen släpptes. För om ni tex lyssnar på låten "Decision" som skall inkludera Tyler carter så är inte han med i låten alls, Samt efter som signade med W...

• Music Fan
  • Det senaste albumet som ni har laddat upp på ONE OK ROCK, är det gamla 35xxxv och inte det som nydligen släpptes.  För om ni tex lyssnar på låten "Decision" som skall inkludera Tyler carter så ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

doubtful James Last releases

Recently two new(?) James Last albums were available on Spotify: 'James Last con su Gran Orquestra' from an unknown label 'Fonal Music', and a second one: 'James Last Band - Temas Inmortales' by a label called Piros Comercial Digital D3, also unknown...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently two new(?) James Last albums were available on Spotify: 'James Last con su Gran Orquestra' from an unknown label 'Fonal Music', and a second one: 'James Last Band - Temas Inmortales' by a la...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

surprising picture with Lyrics option

Dear all,i frequently use the Lyrics option while listening to music,and today i found a very surprising picture while listening to Calvin Russell's Soldier song.instead of the awesome guitartist, there is an unknown boys band which i guess has no re...

• Dear all, i frequently use the Lyrics option while listening to music, and today i found a very surprising picture while listening to Calvin Russell's Soldier song. instead of the awesome guitarti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

last 1-2 seconds of songs missing and hard crossover to next song

In the album https://open.spotify.com/album/5rcwYjEn8wgot83m8bjtY7the last seconds of each song is missing and there is a hard cutover without a pause between the songs. Is that intended?

• Casual Listener
  • In the album https://open.spotify.com/album/5rcwYjEn8wgot83m8bjtY7 the last seconds of each song is missing and there is a hard cutover without a pause between the songs.   Is that intended?
  • sscanlan-ca
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Related artist-problem

My band gamkören is missing the related artist function? Hos can we get that. Best regards/Erik

• My band gamkören is missing the related artist function? Hos can we get that. Best regards/Erik
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two songs missing from Hypersleep Dialogs

I loaded up Spotify today and soon realized that two of the three songs on the Between the Buried and Me album Hypersleep Dialogs were missing. This seemed more like a technical than licensing issue because the album still shows three tracks when onl...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ssue because the album still shows three tracks when only one is actually present. I would very much appreciate some official feedback as I am a paying member and am not find of the idea of paying for content...
  • bear352
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i need to use the song timer for my work- I notice the time fades away after a few seconds

I am a spin instructor and I use the song timer for my classes and organizing my workout- I noticed that the song-timer fades away- is there a way to keep it on? And can I make the font bigger?

• I am a spin instructor and I use the song timer for my classes and organizing my workout- I noticed that the song-timer fades away- is there a way to keep it on? And can I make the font bigger?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Eminem Slim Shady Lp

What happened to the slim shady Lp? i was just listening to it and now it's gone. Was the album removed?

• What happened to the slim shady Lp? i was just listening to it and now it's gone. Was the album removed?
  • Natordog
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The song I am listening belongs to another artist

Hi, I have been listening the album of a Turkish band TiLT- Meleklerimi İndirdim here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/5GLygiseQnOdihn7C7Mt1N However, it shows that it belongs to a (I guess russian?) band called Tilt here is their link: ht...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been listening the album of a Turkish band TiLT- Meleklerimi İndirdim here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/5GLygiseQnOdihn7C7Mt1N   However, it shows that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jill Gomez - Songs of the Auvergne

Jill Gomez: absolutely fantastic songstress.Last time I did a search for her on Spotify, the little circular picture was the cover of her amazing, definitive "Songs of the Auvergne" -- it has, in the last handful of days, been changed to Acis and Gal...

• Casual Listener
  • Jill Gomez: absolutely fantastic songstress. Last time I did a search for her on Spotify, the little circular picture was the cover of her amazing, definitive "Songs of the Auvergne" -- it has, in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect track info - "Liquid Love"

Hey everyone!Yesterday on Spotify it was uploaded a new album called "Best of Fest, Il meglio della rete dei Festival 2015: MEI - Spaghetti Challenge" with 33 indie tracks. Among those songs there's "Liquid Love" by Indigo, my alternative rock band (...

• Hey everyone! Yesterday on Spotify it was uploaded a new album called "Best of Fest, Il meglio della rete dei Festival 2015: MEI - Spaghetti Challenge" with 33 indie tracks. Among those songs there'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eminem - Won't Back Down volume drop.

Hi Do you also have volume drop at 3:31?https://open.spotify.com/track/5KzRfDOUpMVaB4eYugEVjE

• Hi   Do you also have volume drop at 3:31? https://open.spotify.com/track/5KzRfDOUpMVaB4eYugEVjE
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 100 Indie Tracks and Top 100 Alternative not been updated!

Hey, Any chance of the Top 100 Indie Tracks and Top 100 Alternative be updated again? they heaven't been been updated since March.

• Visitor
  • Hey,   Any chance of the Top 100 Indie Tracks and Top 100 Alternative be updated again? they heaven't been been updated since March.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Mixed artist albums

Hi, I couldn't find any e-mail of the support staff, but how can I notify them that in the artists Belle Epoque and Sleeping Giant there are some cds that are not from them. They just have the same name as a band, but they are not the same, not even ...

• Hi,   I couldn't find any e-mail of the support staff, but how can I notify them that in the artists Belle Epoque and Sleeping Giant there are some cds that are not from them. They just have t...
  • sTIMpie_1979
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One Song From Album Removed

Love "I'm Not the Only One" by Sam Smith. My favourite version featuring A$AP Rocky has been removed. Can I expect to see this back ASAP? New to Spotify and if this sort of stuff will keep happening, then I'll be going back to SoundCloud.

• Regular
  • Love "I'm Not the Only One" by Sam Smith. My favourite version featuring A$AP Rocky has been removed. Can I expect to see this back ASAP? New to Spotify and if this sort of stuff will keep happening,...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes