Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

missing albums

one of my favoritea series of albums, End of an Empire by celldweller, went missing. I'm wondering if and when it will be back on spotify. really annoying to lose these songs from my lists. thanks

• Casual Listener
  • one of my favoritea series of albums, End of an Empire by celldweller, went missing. I'm wondering if and when it will be back on spotify. really annoying to lose these songs from my lists. thanks
  • VitosX
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

George Strait (cold beer conversation)

Does anyone know if Spotify recieved rights to George Strait's new album "Cold Beer Conversation"? I have looked online for it but cannot find the answer. It is also not on his Spotify page yet.

• Does anyone know if Spotify recieved rights to George Strait's new album "Cold Beer Conversation"? I have looked online for it but cannot find the answer. It is also not on his Spotify page yet.
  • Easton94
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is there a nice song that is blocked in my location.

Why is Little Wonders by Rob Thomas unavailable in Malaysia specifically. It is a good motivational song and i would like to listen when i am doing my work. I do not see anything wrong with the lyrics that can be against the country..

• Regular
  • Why is Little Wonders by Rob Thomas unavailable in Malaysia specifically. It is a good motivational song and i would like to listen when i am doing my work. I do not see anything wrong with the lyric...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
    rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify doesnt show the lyrics

Everytime im opening the lyrics of a song it doesnt show it. It has nothing to do with my connection. Im using the non premium spotify on my computer (its like premium but with no offline playing and with advertisement) i really need help qucik

• Visitor
  • Everytime im opening the lyrics of a song it doesnt show it. It has nothing to do with my connection. Im using the non premium spotify on my computer (its like premium but with no offline playing and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

so I search the spirit movie album

It says there's 15 songs but when I click on it only one song comes up what's going on

• It says there's 15 songs but when I click on it only one song comes up what's going on
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Coldplay Musics

Hello, I'm trying to hear some Coldplay musics and almost all start to play but there is no sound and in the most recent songs there is sound...Attached you have a screenshot of one of the musics that are not working. Regards,Bruno Ribeiro

• Hello,   I'm trying to hear some Coldplay musics and almost all start to play but there is no sound and in the most recent songs there is sound... Attached you have a screenshot of one of the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Please can u add on spotify, chase rice - ride such a good song.

• Please can u add on spotify, chase rice - ride such a good song. ❤️
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

# of followers for my playlists isn't showing up even though I get the follower notification

Even though I get the email notification that someone followed my playlist, it still says zero followers on my account. How can I make it so that the correct number of followers shows up instead of showing zero to myself and everyone?

• Even though I get the email notification that someone followed my playlist, it still says zero followers on my account. How can I make it so that the correct number of followers shows up instead of s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Check if a song is available in your country

Noticed the album Common Dreads is missing from Enter Shikari's catalog. All other albums are availible. This is the second album. I'm in Canada.

• Noticed the album Common Dreads is missing from Enter Shikari's catalog. All other albums are availible. This is the second album. I'm in Canada.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I know the playlist now playing?

Spotify alaways recommended much playlist I loved, but after i play the list but save yet, i can't find the playlist name.How do I know the playlist name now playing? The following information is provided by queue list .

未命名.png
  • Spotify alaways recommended much playlist I loved, but after i play the list but save yet, i can't find the playlist name. How do I know the playlist name now playing?   The following informa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What is my best friend listening?

Hello, I'm following a friend of mine for a long time on spotify now and untill a couple of days ago I always saw what he was listening to ... I'm still following him and he doesn't use the button "private session" so why isn't he in the friends feed...

• Hello,   I'm following a friend of mine for a long time on spotify now and untill a couple of days ago I always saw what he was listening to ... I'm still following him and he doesn't use the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New feature for ordering the playlists?

Hello everyone,Im not here for a prolem exactly, just wondered if the dev guys never thought about providing an option for ordering the songs by artists, style, time released or something? It would be a great feature for the app, Im sure many people ...

• Hello everyone, Im not here for a prolem exactly, just wondered if the dev guys never thought about providing an option for ordering the songs by artists, style, time released or something? It wou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

missing song?

Why was the song pomp by gigi d'agostino removed?

• Why was the song pomp by gigi d'agostino removed?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question About Spotify Ads

Hello, I have been seeing ads on spotify lately that I don't not appreciate, such as gay men and HIV shots. I did not think I would be seeing anything bad, but seriously Spotify......please be better than this. I only want to listen to music, not see...

• Community Legend
  • Hello,   I have been seeing ads on spotify lately that I don't not appreciate, such as gay men and HIV shots. I did not think I would be seeing anything bad, but seriously Spotify......please ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Ad Song Help

In an ad recently on Spotify Premium there was a song that was played during the horses galloping. If anyone could help I would immensely appreciate it!

• Regular
  • In an ad recently on Spotify Premium there was a song that was played during the horses galloping. If anyone could help I would immensely appreciate it!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Up The Dancefloor by DJ THT (Remix Bundle)

Please accept this release to Spotify. It is sended to you many times and you every time decline it. On other streaming this is available. Thanks to RGMusic Records, we can enjoy DJ Gollum Radio Edit... Which is best. But others? On compilation. Also...

• Visitor
  • Please accept this release to Spotify.   It is sended to you many times and you every time decline it. On other streaming this is available.   Thanks to RGMusic Records, we can enjo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

doubtful new James Last compilation albums

Recently two new(?) James Last compilation albums were available on Spotify: 'James Last con su Gran Orquestra', from an unknown label 'Fonal Music', and secondly: 'James Last Band - Temas Inmortales' by a label called Piros Comercial Digital D3, als...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently two new(?) James Last compilation albums were available on Spotify: 'James Last con su Gran Orquestra', from an unknown label 'Fonal Music', and secondly: 'James Last Band - Temas Inmortales...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add music of Arco Iris, rock band of Argentina.

Please add music of Arco Iris, very important argentinian rock band of the seventies (I cannot believe it is missing from the Spotify catalog!). In particular, albums: "Mañana Campestre" and "Agitor Lucens V"

• Casual Listener
  • Please add music of Arco Iris, very important argentinian rock band of the seventies (I cannot believe it is missing from the Spotify catalog!). In particular, albums: "Mañana Campestre" and "Agitor ...
  • Rottame
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Spotify Premium ad song help!

When the ad goes through various noises and sounds, there are horses galloping and a very catchy song I could NEVER FIND and I think this is pretty specific, PLEASE HELP!! Thank you!

• Regular
  • When the ad goes through various noises and sounds, there are horses galloping and a very catchy song I could NEVER FIND and I think this is pretty specific, PLEASE HELP!! Thank you! 
  • Spanky1998
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes