Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

What's up with the last 4 tracks of Joy Division - Les Bains Douches album

I was listening to the live album of Joy Division - Les Bains Douches:https://open.spotify.com/album/6NnLjK3TIAx58lkkfySfqn When I came to the last 4 tracks i noticed that the recording quality is horrible.I can't imagine that the sound quality is th...

• I was listening to the live album of Joy Division - Les Bains Douches: https://open.spotify.com/album/6NnLjK3TIAx58lkkfySfqn   When I came to the last 4 tracks i noticed that the recording qu...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

playlist description

when making a new playlist up or any playlist of your own. you should be able to give it a name as well brief description, as it would attract more followers ?

• Roadie
  • when making a new playlist up or any playlist of your own. you should be able to give it a name as well brief description, as it would attract more followers ?    
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify removed Swans' "A Screw (Holy Money)" and I need help tracking it down.

Spotify recently removed a bunch of Swans tracks without any warning. One of my favorite songs, "A Screw (Holy Money)" went missing. I didn't remember which album or compilation it was from. I downloaded Greed/Holy Money, but that's not the correct v...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify recently removed a bunch of Swans tracks without any warning. One of my favorite songs, "A Screw (Holy Money)" went missing. I didn't remember which album or compilation it was from. I downlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Alternative
    Metal
    No Wave
    Noise Rock
    Swans
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Emo Forever playlist

Found an emo playlist on my homepage i really liked. It seems to have dissappeared any ideas on how to find it? Obviously tried searching but just user based ones are popping up and not the spotify specific one.Thanks!

• Found an emo playlist on my homepage i really liked. It seems to have dissappeared any ideas on how to find it? Obviously tried searching but just user based ones are popping up and not the spotify s...
  • Jazzwhatever
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to browse an artist by album only-without the track list

I'd like to look at Spotify's catalog by artist without having to see all the track info in the initial search. I like to listen to whole albums and would like to browse by cover or list of albums. Rhapsody works this way and I found it more convenie...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to look at Spotify's catalog by artist without having to see all the track info in the initial search. I like to listen to whole albums and would like to browse by cover or  list of alb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song availability

Hey there, one question: Why is the song Oliver Helden - Shades in Spotify NL available and in Spotify DE not. Can you publish it on DE, too.Its only in NL available, or can you tell me the reason/if it will change some times. Another smal question: ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   one question: Why is the song Oliver Helden - Shades in Spotify NL available and in Spotify DE not. Can you publish it on DE, too. Its only in NL available, or can you tell me th...
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mistyped artist in "Venomous Maximus - Firewalker"

Hi. I'd like to inform you that an album from the band Venomous Maximus, titled Firewalker, has some mistyped information. It shows the artist name as "Firewalker" for tracks 1 & 2, but is correct (Venomous Maximus) for the rest of the tracks. You ca...

• Hi.   I'd like to inform you that an album from the band Venomous Maximus, titled Firewalker, has some mistyped information. It shows the artist name as "Firewalker" for tracks 1 & 2, but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Availability

Why I get a song that was downloaded before / that was deleted because of space issues... now that I have much more space ..I can't get it again. The song is by Prince (I want to be your Lover)..there are many more.. this is a example.

• Regular
  • Why I get a song that was downloaded before / that was deleted because of space issues... now that I have much more space ..I can't get it again.   The song is by Prince (I want to be your Lov...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Germany] Tenacious D - Rize of the Fenix, only one track left?

Hey @ all, i dont know if this is restricted to german users only, but in the album "Rize of the Fenix" by Tenacious D there is only one song left. What happend to the other songs in that album? I can see them but i cant play them anymore, theyre all...

• Regular
  • Hey @ all,   i dont know if this is restricted to german users only, but in the album "Rize of the Fenix" by Tenacious D there is only one song left. What happend to the other songs in that al...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Tenacious D
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Classified ft dj premier filthy

I got an email a couple days ago saying this new song filthy was added by classified but it won't let me play it. Anyone else having the same issue?

• Casual Listener
  • I got an email a couple days ago saying this new song filthy was added by classified but it won't let me play it. Anyone else having the same issue?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

violent society - the rise of punk/times of distraught

So when you play violent society's album 'the rise of punk' what actually plays is their album 'times of distraught' ,which is already on spotify. Please fix this

• So when you play violent society's album 'the rise of punk' what actually plays is their album 'times of distraught' ,which is already on spotify. Please fix this
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why new Carly Jae Repsen album E*MO*TION is not available on Spotify ?

Why new Carly Jae Repsen album E*MO*TION is not available on Spotify ? I thought it as available in streaming services, but when i search for it on Spotify it doesn't appeard... Why ?

• Gig Goer
  • Why new Carly Jae Repsen album E*MO*TION is not available on Spotify ?   I thought it as available in streaming services, but when i search for it on Spotify it doesn't appeard... Why ?
  • mattredd
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Today's top hits -- old songs

Hi, I used to listen to Today's top hits. I really liked a song a few days ago and when I came back, Today's top hits were, of course, different songs. How do I see yesterday's (or the day before) top hits? I liked a song in today's top hits and don'...

•  Hi, I used to listen to Today's top hits. I really liked a song a few days ago and when I came back, Today's top hits were, of course, different songs. How do I see yesterday's (or the day be...
  • zaile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When will Fetty Wap -My way gonna be available to listen to? Like seriously need a lot more new song

Seriously need new music asap like a week after it comes out ..that would be really dope but probably not possible for spotify.. Thinking about getting TIDAL

• Regular
  • Seriously need new music asap like a week after it comes out ..that would be really dope but probably not possible for spotify.. Thinking about getting TIDAL
  • michi918
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

carly simon - why

hi, where is carly simon's track 'why'? can't be found on spotify anywhere, seems weird... thanks

• Casual Listener
  • hi, where is carly simon's track 'why'?  can't be found on spotify anywhere, seems weird...  😞   thanks
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

regarding Taylor swift albums/music

I can never find the right Taylor swift song on spotify, a great idea would to add all her albums and I guarantee you'll draw more attention to the younger crowd

• Casual Listener
  • I can never find the right Taylor swift song on spotify, a great idea would to add all her albums and I guarantee you'll draw more attention to the younger crowd
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Rhapsody to Spotify; I just don't get Spotify's genre search

Rhapsody has many genres you can browse. They are the usual categories you'd expect--Oldies, Rock, Classical etc. When I attempt this in Spotify I'm frustrated. First there are all the "mood" lists. OK, it's cute, but not helpful for me. So let's say...

• Rhapsody has many genres you can browse.  They are the usual categories you'd expect--Oldies, Rock, Classical etc.  When I attempt this in Spotify I'm frustrated.  First there are all ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Now - Podcasts in Belgium

Hi,Like my tittle says, I would like to ask something about Spotify Now and, more so, about Podcasts in Belgium.Well, I actually live in Belgium (yes, some people are) and...there is no Spotify Now anywhere on my Spotify. And there are no Podcasts on...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, Like my tittle says, I would like to ask something about Spotify Now and, more so, about Podcasts in Belgium. Well, I actually live in Belgium (yes, some people are) and...there is no Spo...
  • JulienPr
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I am trying to find a song that was removed from the spotify 'alternative R&B' playlist

Ok, so heres what i know.when i have a playlist on, i rarely look at the artist because ill be walking, travelling etc.the song was removed from the Spotifys 'alternative R&B' playlist a few weeks ago now. the singer is male, with a falsetto type voi...

• Ok, so heres what i know. when i have a playlist on, i rarely look at the artist because ill be walking, travelling etc. the song was removed from the Spotifys 'alternative R&B' playlist a few ...
  • Yasin31
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do we help in making all music content available on Spotify?

Hi! I know there's a lot of people here that likes to hear Taylor Swift's songs again. I know Spotify is really working hard. But, how do we simple users help convince them? (Two heads are better than one) I have read a few things and contacting the ...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I know there's a lot of people here that likes to hear Taylor Swift's songs again. I know Spotify is really working hard. But, how do we simple users help convince them? (Two heads are better tha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes