Linux Debian 9
My Question or Issue
I can't login to my Spotify desktop app. I get error code 2, "service is temporarily unavailable".
1. I can play spotify on this same computer using https://play.spotify.com/ indicating there is no network issue.
2. I can play spotify on multiple different computers within the same home network, no proxy, nothing special
3. I can install/launch the spotify desktop application so dependencies seems to be installed.
4. Reinstalled, didn't work
5. Adding 22.214.171.124 to DNS servers didn't work
6. Changing the proxy to "none" didn't work
7. Running: "spotify --ap=126.96.36.199" didn't work
Anyone got any ideas? I'm about to give up on Spotify. I have spent hours on this...
Solved! Go to Solution.