Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
Linux Debian 9
My Question or Issue
I can't login to my Spotify desktop app. I get error code 2, "service is temporarily unavailable".
1. I can play spotify on this same computer using https://play.spotify.com/ indicating there is no network issue.
2. I can play spotify on multiple different computers within the same home network, no proxy, nothing special
3. I can install/launch the spotify desktop application so dependencies seems to be installed.
4. Reinstalled, didn't work
5. Adding 126.96.36.199 to DNS servers didn't work
6. Changing the proxy to "none" didn't work
7. Running: "spotify --ap=188.8.131.52" didn't work
Anyone got any ideas? I'm about to give up on Spotify. I have spent hours on this...
Solved! Go to Solution.