Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

chrome OS

Operating System

HP

My Question or Issue

ok so chrome does not support my download playlist and i can't listen offline so i payed $9.99/month and it won't let me play offline BECAUSE my playlist is a JSON file

Screenshot 2023-02-17 9.11.22 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-17 9.11.14 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @BabyEcho0_YT_SP 

If I understand right, you tried to download your Spotify playlist to listen to it somewhere else?

Listening to Spotify in offline mode is simpler than that. You just need to hit the little Download button in the client and when you have no internet, you can still listen to it in the same client. Spotify does not allow downloading music off the service to use elsewhere - it's not that kind of service. : )

Just in case - toggling offline mode on Linux works with Ctrl + Shift + O.

Let me know if you have more questions!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

hey im also making a spotify app feature called "spotify offline mode" www.spotify.com/offlinemode(not a real website well not yet and it will be offline mode 2.0 you can find my post on the apps and feature and on the social and random. this is one of my world wide projects that i ever done and i hope it will come true and if spotify will accept my offline 2.0 website for spotify and i started doing the loading screen and scripts to narrate the hole project and i hope that spotify moderators will notes me and help me make my dream come true and the idea came to me on 2/21/23 1:03am you can see the alpha video on the post. This help post is why i want this project to come true. and thanks for the info. 

Marked as solution

the shortcuts are different then other web player

Screenshot 2023-03-17 11.49.51 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-17 11.49.43 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-17 11.49.25 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-17 11.49.19 AM.png

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @BabyEcho0_YT_SP 

If I understand right, you tried to download your Spotify playlist to listen to it somewhere else?

Listening to Spotify in offline mode is simpler than that. You just need to hit the little Download button in the client and when you have no internet, you can still listen to it in the same client. Spotify does not allow downloading music off the service to use elsewhere - it's not that kind of service. : )

Just in case - toggling offline mode on Linux works with Ctrl + Shift + O.

Let me know if you have more questions!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

hey im also making a spotify app feature called "spotify offline mode" www.spotify.com/offlinemode(not a real website well not yet and it will be offline mode 2.0 you can find my post on the apps and feature and on the social and random. this is one of my world wide projects that i ever done and i hope it will come true and if spotify will accept my offline 2.0 website for spotify and i started doing the loading screen and scripts to narrate the hole project and i hope that spotify moderators will notes me and help me make my dream come true and the idea came to me on 2/21/23 1:03am you can see the alpha video on the post. This help post is why i want this project to come true. and thanks for the info. 

Marked as solution

the shortcuts are different then other web player

Screenshot 2023-03-17 11.49.51 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-17 11.49.43 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-17 11.49.25 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-17 11.49.19 AM.png

Suggested posts