Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a is missing Browse and Radio

Solved!

1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a is missing Browse and Radio

I just installed 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a, and I cannot find the Browse button or the Radio button. Where are they??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @stylusmariner 

In the new desktop app certain sections have been relocated.

Browse:

You can find everything that was under Browse by going to the new Search tab in the left sidebar.

Radio:

You can read this support article on how to use Radio

Recently Played:

On the top row on the Home tab page in the new desktop app there should be a "recently played" section and you can click to "view all". It doesn't show up as an item in the left sidebar like in the old desktop app. If you are affected by the bug listed here you won't see this section until this is fixed.

Made for you:

To get to Made for you section click on the search tab in the left sidebar and then find the "made for you" tile.

Liked Songs:

Liked Songs are available as a pinned item in the left sidebar. You can also get to it by first clicking on the "Your Library" tab in the left sidebar and then clicking on the big "Liked Songs" tile.

Albums, Artists, Podcasts:

You can get to these by first clicking on the "Your Library" tab in the left sidebar and then at the top you will see "Playlists, Podcasts, Artists, and Albums sections.

You can read more info about the new desktop app in this news article:

Introducing a New Spotify Experience Across Desktop App and Web Player 

The desktop team also has a blog post in the community about it:

The New Desktop App

There is also an FAQ about the new desktop app:
FAQ: The New Spotify App for PC and Mac  

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @stylusmariner 

In the new desktop app certain sections have been relocated.

Browse:

You can find everything that was under Browse by going to the new Search tab in the left sidebar.

Radio:

You can read this support article on how to use Radio

Recently Played:

On the top row on the Home tab page in the new desktop app there should be a "recently played" section and you can click to "view all". It doesn't show up as an item in the left sidebar like in the old desktop app. If you are affected by the bug listed here you won't see this section until this is fixed.

Made for you:

To get to Made for you section click on the search tab in the left sidebar and then find the "made for you" tile.

Liked Songs:

Liked Songs are available as a pinned item in the left sidebar. You can also get to it by first clicking on the "Your Library" tab in the left sidebar and then clicking on the big "Liked Songs" tile.

Albums, Artists, Podcasts:

You can get to these by first clicking on the "Your Library" tab in the left sidebar and then at the top you will see "Playlists, Podcasts, Artists, and Albums sections.

You can read more info about the new desktop app in this news article:

Introducing a New Spotify Experience Across Desktop App and Web Player 

The desktop team also has a blog post in the community about it:

The New Desktop App

There is also an FAQ about the new desktop app:
FAQ: The New Spotify App for PC and Mac  

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts